SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Seeking a real church in south australia?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

Seeking a real church in south australia?

i am seeking a real church in adelaide south australia that is dedicated to prayer and the word of God as well as Commitment to the leading of the lord Jesus. Sadly to say every church that i have tried to engage with has been so foul in their own selves, that i have had to walk out. Not after a religious church that is money orientated or compromises the word to suit the congregation. If some one knows of such a church in my area please let me know so that i may fellowship in the body.

thankyou

2007/9/7 12:12Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re: Seeking a real church in south australia?

i find it heart breaking that i have had no responses to this post. I am unable to fellowship with true brothers and sisters in christ in the flesh. At least i have fellowship on this site.

I pray that a true revival hits Adelaide so hard that at least one person will be able to direct me to a GODLY CHURCH.

2007/9/10 3:37Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Sorry I can't help, but I live in England.

I understand what you mean, it is hard to find true Christian fellowship and the forum acts as a godsend for many believers.

But our God does hear and answer prayer and maybe the answer you seek is closer than you realise.

God bless.

2007/9/10 4:21Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Hi Crusader,

not knowing your preferred flavour:

Try http://www.coastlands.org.au/home_1.html

Hope this helps.

2007/9/10 5:42Profile
dkissell

Meadows, South Australia

Hi there,

Which suburb or area are you in - noth south or hills?

It certainly is thin pickings given Adelaide is traditionally the "City of Churches (Church Buildings..)"

My guess from your comments is you've tried the usual AOG/Penetecostal groups (Paradise, Edge etc). What is your background?

Daniel

2007/9/10 7:06Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

through out my walk God has lead me through many churches. at first i was angry that i wasted alot of my life learning earthly principles but then God brought me to a church that seperated it's self from the rubbish that was going on. it was a church where the pastor and people prayed long and hard, cried before the lord to renew his spirit in the peoples hearts so that they will always seek the lord in their life for anwsers.

i scene a church in Cairns that was run by a aboriginal pastor and i knew God was doing a work in his life because he constantly prayed and sought Gods face and it showed in his sermons.

i live at semephore south australia, i was asked to go to a famous church here and what rubbish it was an offence to the lord and for all the saints that have shed their blood to freely bring christ amongst the lost.

such a compromised church all i saw amongst the congregation was babies on the pulpit, in the band and in the seats suckling on milk. i had to walk out before my spirit was dwarfed.

I don't care how old the church is, aslong as they are a church of prayer that is not afraid to seek the face of our lord to do his will. there can be one person or 100 in the congrgation. The pastor must be what his title is. i don't care if he stumbles every now and again but i do care about how he responds to this. If i find such a fellowship i will be joyed to my heart.

the brothers and sisters that i seek know the lord in their spirit even if i can only find one of each in a church of a hundred then i will fellowship with them and serve the church as a good servant.

2007/9/10 8:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy