SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Condensed Theology

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
theopenlife

Condensed Theology

Condensed Theology

May this little bit of midnight meditation bless you with deep comfort in the love of God. Here is what I perceive to be biblical soteriology, in a nutshell:

All and only those who come shall be saved.
All and only those who come are called.
All and only the Called come.
All and only the Called are saved.

John 6:37 "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."

John 6:44 "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 6:45 "Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me."

Romans 8:28-33 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. "

Ephesians 2:4-10 "But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

2007/9/6 3:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy