SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Should I go?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

Should I go?

I am seeking the Lord this week if I should go the Conference in Ohio in oct for sure. I have made plans to go.
and have almost everything ready. I have been praying about this for months. I have felt yes the Lord is calling me. But in the last week. I have started to have some doubts if this really is Gods will for me.

1 - Because I have been sick. I know that my family will be very upset if I go. They would have a hard understanding why I would go to pray?
I could see is might cause some problems..
2- I am not working, they would might be upset that I would go, there. When I am sick and haven't been working.
3- I have gone on trips before and my family have not understood.
4- I want to be able to be honest with my mother and tell I am going. and for her to find out later
5 - there are still and few things prayers I need answered before I can go. If God wants me to Go he can do all things..

I know if God calls then I must obey no question. I guess I just need to have that firm calling this from the Lord and not me. So I can say this is the Lords will. and I will trust with everything, even my family. I am not worried about my sickness, God has always given more grace when he calls to do something.

I am just asking for prayer that I will have that strong Yes. and I will have boldness to tell my mom I am going.

In His love
charlene

2007/9/3 23:03Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Should I go?

Quote:
1 - Because I have been sick. I know that my family will be very upset if I go. They would have a hard understanding why I would go to pray?
I could see is might cause some problems..
2- I am not working, they would might be upset that I would go, there. When I am sick and haven't been working.
3- I have gone on trips before and my family have not understood.
4- I want to be able to be honest with my mother and tell I am going. and for her to find out later
5 - there are still and few things prayers I need answered before I can go. If God wants me to Go he can do all things..

It seems like there is alot of reluctance on the part of your family and their approval in your mind. I have found it hard at times to operate in the things God called me to with the bondage of having to please my parents before God. If God is calling you then He will make it clear and from Him even for your parents. I do pray you get better from your sickness sister.

2007/9/3 23:13Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Thank you for your prayers.

My family never agree with me doing Missions. Or going to things like this. But it wasn't as bad, because I was well. I can't change their minds.
I have faced them many times. But everything changes when you are sick. I guess I would rather not tell my mom I am going. But I feel it is right I should. The last two trips I have gone on because I was sick my mom really didn't want me to go. I really like having my mom to be ok with it. But she so against it. I just didn't tell her, utill the it was almost time to go when I was going to China, I had so much fear to tell her. I tride but it never went well. and the last trip I just didn't twll her until I got back. I don't want to do that this time. I will be seen as a fool. But I want to be honest with my mother, My family has painted such wrong pictures of me already. I guess it would be nice if they understood. But I am sure they will not they don't know the Lord. If indeed this what is calling me to, then I need talk with mom soon.
I am willing to be seen as a fool. I just need pray I will do this, and will do it with wisdom.

Thank you so much for all your prayers.
In his LOve
charlene

2007/9/3 23:56Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings sister
I will be praying for you to know Father's heart in this. I will also be praying for your health as well.

God Bless you
MaryJane

2007/9/4 0:19Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I am going to my pastor and ask for their wisdom and prayers,,,

In His Love
charlene

2007/9/4 12:08Profile
MetaCipher

Re:

First of all pray.

I urge you to go this website: http://www.theintentionallife.com/IJ.asp

It's a Christian based guide to making decisions in your life. You have to way the options. Think of what God's will for your life is, and will this decision get you closer to that calling? If it is, talk with others you know about this so that they can understand this is where God is calling you.

Hopefully this helps your decision a little easier.

2007/9/4 17:44Profile

Re:

"Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
7 ¶ Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him..." Psalm 37:3-7a

Praying for you, sister.

~Joy

2007/9/4 18:10
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Thank you all for your prayers..
trust in the Lord...

I am here Lord, let do your will.
Bring me near. Do this for your glory..

Dear beloved, He is working.
but I will keep praying...

Thank you so mcuh...
Let us sing a new song, what a wonderful God he is...:)

In His Love
Charlene

2007/9/4 19:49Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

The reason I wanted to pray?
I wanted to know this was Gods will and not
mine..
The things I have ask God to work out, he is or has done in the last two days..

there are still three things or so I still working on..Please pray God mighty will do this..
I hope to work out traviling stuff at the frist of the week.
I am going to call my mom, tommorw...

I very needy of Gods grace, may he give me what I need. I walking in faith..

I glad I have peace and my heart is filled with passion.

Please pray my health will be better or God will pour his grace at that time...

Thank you all for your prayers..

In His Love
charlene

2007/9/5 23:23Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy