SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Do you desire God's glory?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Do you desire God's glory?

Do we desire God's glory? Only God's glory (read God Himself) can fill us or we remain empty! Hmm, I feel I feel I worded this badly and I have no time to make it more clear; listen to this sermon:

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=14250&commentView=itemComments](The Glory of God) in Motivation[/url] :-D

God bless you people!
Jonathan

2007/9/3 16:08Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Do you desire God's glory?

This is a great sermon and opened my eyes afresh to this wonderful eternal truth. Holiness is true happiness. Oh for our wills to be "fully" resigned to His.

2007/9/3 18:53Profile

Re: Do you desire God's glory?

Is this a Paul Washer sermon? I am pretty sure I have heard it. Your right, it is great, but I have not heard a Paul Washer sermon that wasn't. I have listened probably about 30 or 35 of his sermons. He is a great preacher and does not try to please man, but only God. As I said earlier. even Paul Washer, as great a preacher as He is, follow along with HIM in your Bible and confirm each minute detail in the sermon. It also helps to get the word in you by taking notes. I have not found error in any of Paul Washer sermons, but it still does not exempt all of us us from confirming every word that man speaks with God's WORD that we hear, regardless of who it is from.

2007/9/3 23:35
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Re:

Hi bro Gary,

Yes it is a Paul Washer sermon! And I also agree with your other statement, so far I only heard good sermons coming from him :-).

You are right that we still need to follow His preaching with the Bible, thats good to do with any sermon.

2007/9/4 11:57Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy