SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Going on a missions trip to Guatemala in November.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
polarskis

New York State

Going on a missions trip to Guatemala in November.

Praise God! I am going on a missions trip to Guatemala with my church in November! I can't wait.

I am going to be with Faith in Action (www.fiaministries.org). I have a few requests. Please pray for me as I raise funds for this trip. Also that I would be eternally impacted during my 12 day stay. I want to touch people with the love of Jesus, and I want to get to know Jesus more on this trip.

God bless you all.

Feel free to post any thoughts or encouragements.

2007/9/2 21:05Profile
jarona

The Earth

Re: Going on a missions trip to Guatemala in November.

I'll be praying for you and for the mission trip in Guatemala. Proverbs 18:10, Psalm 31:24

2007/9/3 21:32Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I am going to be with Faith in Action (www.fiaministries.org). I have a few requests. Please pray for me as I raise funds for this trip. Also that I would be eternally impacted during my 12 day stay. I want to touch people with the love of Jesus, and I want to get to know Jesus more on this trip.

Bless you brother as you follow Him with all your heart. "may the lamb that was slain receive the reward of His sufferings."

"Praying always, with [b]all prayer and supplication[/b] in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints: And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth bodly, to make known the mystery of the gospel."
-Ephesians 6:18-19

2007/9/3 21:38Profile

God bless you, brother, in this mission! I rejoice with this opportunity God has given you, and pray that He meets the needs you have requested here.

Here are a few quotes from a source called, 'Encouragement for the Mission's Heart':

“When God’s finger points, God’s Hand will open the door.” Clarence W. Jones

“Missionaries are very human folks…simply a bunch of nobodies trying to exalt Somebody.” Jim Elliot

“I am particularly conscious of the Christian’s right to expect events to be exactly timed for good. ‘As for God, His way is perfect.’” – Jim Elliot

“If we could only remember that God always gloried in choosing the foolish things, the weak things, the base things, and the things which are not, in order that His power might be revealed to us in our weakness and through us that the glory might be all His.” Kenneth Strachan

“Whatever else you fail of, do not fail of the influence of the Holy Spirit; that is the only way you can handle the consciences of men.” David Brainerd.

2007/9/3 22:02
jarona

The Earth

hey polarskis, maybe you will check this before you check your email. I sent you an email if you can get back to me about that question that would be great. I'll be praying for ya mate, Jaron

2007/9/6 18:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy