SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Concerning Adam

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

I know that the subject matter of this thread is the truth of the gospel; part of the good news Father wants made known to as many who have ears to hear.

I find it remarkable that the first responses smack of Satanic origin. I sense it; I feel it. Perhaps I should rejoice for being blessed with such a message. However, it isn't just mine but one that has been around for years and I am, by the revelation of Jesus Christ having it ministered to me by the Holy Spirit, and I make no apologies in that it may be a bit presumptous in someones thinking that I believe that and, of course, they are bound to tell me that.. I know that I know, what I written is truth. Incomplete perhaps, but the truth nonetheless, unless Father reveals to me otherwise it will be at that time I will repent and adjust accordingly, [b]allowing Him alone to rectify my thinking[/b].

2007/9/2 13:47

Re:

I'll post this again:

Let's go back to the Garden of Eden and see where the truth lies.

Genesis never deifies Adam. How can we have something offered which could never exist in the first place? If Adam was to have deity by any definition, why would Satan bother to offer to Adam and Eve,the opportunity to become "as gods"?

Yes, there is a promise in the Bible that we can become gods. But notice who made the promise. SATAN! And he is still making the same vain promise today. But the Lord God says,

Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me. Is. 43:10

I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. Is.45:5

With Love in Christ Jesus
Katy-did

Ormly, unless you believe Jesus Christ WAS/IS and will always be God, from the BEGINNING, who prayed with the Father in John 17:4 Glorify me WITH THINE OWN SELF WITHTHE GLORY WHICH I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

Unless you believe this to be true,

[b][color=CC0000]Verse 24: For thou lovedst *ME* before the foundation of the world.[/color][/b]

Jesus prayer *before* HE went to Calvary,

That Jesus IS THE Christ, and we were Chosen in Him and Him alone before the foundation of the World...clarifies more fully God's eternal plan of bringing sons into Glory IN CHRIST ALONE.

Because you are preaching ANOTHER Jesus, not found in the scriptures is the beginning and end of this false doctrine Satan had blinded your eyes to hoping you will persuade yourself and others to climb over some other way.

When JESUS was on earth HE said...I AM THE DOOR. HE open the door to the very presence of the Father, through His shed Blood, also that BLOOD was presented at the alter in Heaven. Hebrews.

He has opened A NEW AND LIVING WAY, through the veil, that is to say His flesh, that at that same moment, the veil in Solomon's Temple was rent, signifying the way into the HolY of Holies has been opened. It is those who are washed in His Blood, and stand FORGIVEN IN CHRIST ALONE who have access to the Holy of Holies, to the Father Himself, who reveals the wisdom and Knowledge THAT IS IN CHRIST, to the Glory fo the Father.

Therefore: Your special revelations that contradict the very WORD who became flesh and dwelt among us,

1. Who now dwells in us,

2. Where only dwells the wisdom and knowledge of HIMSELF

3. Which is *CHRIST IN YOU* THE HOPE OF GLORY.

Is not the Jesus Christ YOU present.

Satan is a liar (who can treanform himself into an angel of light a preacher of righteousness), and has been one from the beginning, who would say and do anything to besmirch Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, His WORD, just as he did Eve from the beginning, who was a liar from the beginning.

Those here who DO KNOW the Lord ARE praying for you. PRIDE says, I don't need you or anyone. That is the epitome of PRIDE and you also know who is the father of pride?

No scripture is of any private interpretation.

The BODY of Christ is of ONE MIND and ONE ACCORD, ONE FAITH.

With Love in Christ Jesus
Katy-did

2007/9/2 14:30

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy