SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : CANCER IN THE SPIRITUAL HEART

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

CANCER IN THE SPIRITUAL HEART

Today as i watched some movies on sermon index tears ran down my face as i witnessed some mighty men of God preaching the real word of God. it touched me so much that tears ran down my face for hours and my heart broke for people that i know or have seen that are in pain spiritually and in the physical. I drove to my mothers house who has full blown cancer and diabities. earlier in life i wanted to lay hands on her and see the cancer healed and everybody jump up and down to this great triumph but i knew in my heart that my mother, even if she was healed word not devot her life fully to God because she has already witnessed powerfull manifeststations in her past. Today I went to her house and asked if i could pray with her because i felt it from the holy spirit and i said to her "mum i do not know if you will be healed of these sicknesses but i do know that you do not know jesus although you say that you do" many tears ran down my face at this point and my mothers "mum the sickness in your spirit is far worse then the sickness in your body, you need to get to know the lord so that your temple may be clean before him" (thats just a rough outline of what was said) my mum excepted the words that were spoken and we cried together.

i believe that God is going to do an amazing work in my family who comes from violence, drugs adultry, addictions, lust. but the only thing i long for is them to know personally the father, Jesus and the holy spirit like I do because that really is the only treasure worth storeing in our lives.

love crusader

2007/9/1 3:50Profile

Re: CANCER IN THE SPIRITUAL HEART

Thank you for sharing how the Lord is leading you, and blessing you. May your love for your family begin to heal their confusion and hurts, as you minister truth and faith.

2007/9/1 5:14
Nellie

Re:

Thanks for sharing.
May God do a mighty work in your life, and in your Family.
God Bless
Nellie

2007/9/1 14:11Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

God can free anyone.. He is able to do all things. Glory to His name..
I will pray for your family

In his love
charlene

2007/9/3 22:45Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

I believe nothing is impossible for the lord when it comes to my mother but i also know that if the lord was to suddenly heal her at this point that she would still remain the same in her spirit. Many years ago my mother was delivered of an evil spirit which manifested before my eye's. I was thankfull to witness the great power and mercy of my lord working on my mother. This was a real eviction of a spirit. although these things were done my mothers heart still held some unforgivness towards her abuses. and never walked or tried to walk towards Gods word.

I feel that if jesus was to honour my request to heal her of cancer that she would be like the lepers that were healed from Jesus that left and never returned. there is a blockage from the word towards her heart when it comes to God and maybe this is demonic strongholds, i have praid to have these broken but have been unsuccessful so i am unsure as to the lords planns for my mother which breaks my heart. I personally desire that my mother be saved by the lord in her heart so that i could feel at peace knowing that when she finally falls asleep, she will wake up in the lords hands.The concret around her heart needs to be broken and i pray very soon.

in pearls of wisdom or word of knowledge on this matter would be water upon my soul.

2007/9/7 12:30Profile

Re:

The human will is more stubborn than any demon. Remember the possessed man at Gardera? The demons were screaming at Jeusus "LEAVE US ALONE!", but the [i]man[/i] was rushing to Jesus and falling at His feet. The demons would surely have made him flee if they could.

No demon can prevent your mother coming to the Lord. Neither will she die before being given every last opportunity to yield.

And it sounds as if her heart is at last being softened.

She is blessed to have a son like you. Surely your prayers and tears are not in vain.

Praying with you.

Jeannette

2007/9/10 15:04

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy