Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 THE WORLD-WIDE REACH OF SERMONINDEX

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/pdf/mapofworld.gif[/img]

Saints,

Since the inception of this ministry in December 2002 this website has been offering old vintage recordings of men of God that were before not available to a worldwide audience. The chief object of this ministry from the beginning can still be incapsulated in the current mission statement: [i]"The mission of SermonIndex is the preservation and propagation of classical vintage preaching and the promotion of genuine biblical revival to this generation."[/i]

Accurate statistical tracking on sermonindex.net readily became available in June 2006, since there there has been a very accurate and detailed report of the usage of the website. I am excited to announce according to the statistical program that sermonindex has reached into [b]212 Countries[/b] across the world, which is virtually every country minus a few "closed" countries in africa and the middle east.

Here is the one year report from June 2006 to present of how there have been almost [b]1.5 Million[/b] unique visitors since that time that have come to sermonindex. Please keep supporting and praying for this ministry. May God continue to use this resource to bring glory to the Son of God and expand the kingdom of God.

[b]1 Year Report (pdf)[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/pdf/oneyearreport.pdf

2007/8/30 21:42Profile

Re: THE WORLD-WIDE REACH OF SERMONINDEX

Greg,

This extent of uptake world-wide is astonishing! Praise God!

2007/8/31 5:02

Re:

Wow... makes me think that we all need to be very careful in how we treat each other here, and the things we say.

Krispy

2007/8/31 6:56
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

THE WORLD-WIDE REACH OF SERMONINDEX

It is astoundung to truly ponder on this.

Quote:
Wow... makes me think that we all need to be very careful in how we treat each other here, and the things we say.

Amen to that Krispy.

The Lord is watching

2007/8/31 9:11Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: THE WORLD-WIDE REACH OF SERMONINDEX

Quote:

I fully agree with this statement. There [b]is[/b] a world-wide audience of saints and sinners alike visiting and reading this website, what a chance for the body of Christ to be a light into this dark world. May we post prayerfully and with good intent for the edification of the body and the furtherance of the gospel of the kingdom.

2007/8/31 15:08Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy