SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Further Lesson from My First Reply ...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Rahman

A Further Lesson from My First Reply ...

Over 3,500 e-mails of (PLEASE PASTORS ... WAKE UP!!!) and the following is the first one in return ...

((( Dear Sir,

I appreciate your desire to see Christ's church be all she was intended to be; however, your email is a blanket statement which has been emailed to a specific person. This is not proper. If you know our church and what we stand for and STILL have a problem with us, let me know. Otherwise, please do not offer criticism without knowing the ones your criticize.

Thank you,

Pastor Johnson

I too pray for God to awaken his churches! )))

I am so happy to have recieved this e-mail for the Holy Spirit has opened my eyes even further as to WHY THE LACK OF REVIVAL ... Individual Pastors and churches like unto Philadelphia most often possess a holier than thou, we're just fine in here, apathetic smugness towards both the financial plight of Smyrna, and outright apostasy of the other five church types of Rev. 1-3 ... That's a major problem with the church I attend ... But what few Philadelphia type Pastors/churches seem to grasp is that their "little strength" not only obligates them to increased outreach to the lost, but increased exemplary outreach in leadership to their weaker brethren (as is explained in the inspired answer I wrote back to the Pastor below) .....

((( Dear Pastor Johnson,

Over 3,500 e-mails and your's is the first reply ... Bless God it's from an exemplary pastor and church like that of Philadelphia. It's Pastors/churches like you whose doors our Lord is knocking on to call their fellow saints to equivalent repentance, holiness and prayer. Exemplary Pastors and Churches such as yourself have before you "an open door".

"I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews (Christians), and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown".

Criticism is not what Revival Mail is about, but conviction. Conviction to repentance
for the weak, apostate, individual pastors/christians/churches, conviction towards greater empathy for you strong individual pastors/christians/churches. I'm so glad that you ended your e-mail with "I too pray for God to awaken His churches". The book of Joel chapters 1 & 2 gives you Pastor's a formula for prayer. Exemplary Pastors such as yourself can allow the Holy Spirit to stretch you even further to reach out to your weaker fellow under-shepherds (regardless of denomination). You can gather and lead them in weeping and prayer between the porch and the altar, to renewed strength and leadership in the seeking of the face and feet of our Master. Then solemn assemblies can be called in each church with all seeking the blessing of a Holy Ghost inspired Revival. Exemplary Pastors and churches like unto Philadelphia also have His promise that "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of satan, which say they are Jews (Christians), and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee". An exemplary pastor and church could be used mightily of the Holy Spirit in the healing of Christ entire Body.

I pray that the Holy Spirit will use you and your church on an even grander magnitude of lifting up the Lamb, promotion of healing to His entire Body, and prayer for a magnificent Revival that will convict and turn the lost, even greater than in days past. He's done it before. He'll do it again ... Amen.

His peace and blessings to you Brother Pastor! ... Maranatha! )))

No re-reply as of yet.

Bottom line is we've got to get past our divisions of denomination, and the even greater sins of holy pride and righteous indignation ... Pastors and churches like unto Philadelphia are no better than any of the other brethren mentioned of the other 6 church types ... Judgement, like vengence belongs solely to the Lord ... A Philadelphia church type Christian may recieve awards from God when in heaven, but here on earth our keeping our noses clean, and doing His will, is but our "reasonable service" ... The other thing is we're all part of one Body ... If there is cancer in the Body, just because the hand (etc.) can still move, doesn't mean that the hand (etc.) won't eventually be impacted by the cancer ... None of us can afford to think of our fellow christian (regardless of denomination) as THEM ... WE ARE ALL ONE BODY ... Our enemy sees us collectively as what he works so hard to keep us divided to ... that we're all Christians! ... Lord Jesus please wake us all to our beloved St. Paul's words of 1Cor 12: 12-27 ... Unify your Body in sacred, solemn prayer for REVIVAL!, for history shows that it's an essential element ... Amen

So to ALL we Christians (especially Pastors) of the representative 7 Churches of Revalation 1-3, Jesus is saying that Joel 1:11-15 was in order yesterday! ... HIS BODY IS IN DIRE NEED OF REVIVAL, BEGINING WITH HIS PRIESTS FIRST! ... REPENTING - AND LEADING THEIR ASSEMBLIES INTO THE SOLEMN MASSIVE PRAYER OF JOEL 2:15 -19, TILL HEAVEN IS HEARD FROM VIA THE LATTER RAIN OF JOEL 2: 23-31! ... We can't have the Latter, without the former ...

May the Holy Spirit inspire you to "bug" your Pastor(s) out of complacency via the Revival promises of Joel ... Faith for Revival, without works for Revival ... Well you know the rest ... Amen

2004/5/12 17:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy