[b]Revival in the US House and Senate[/b]
all the senators and reps
Governor and local leaders

[b]SI Revival Conference[/b]
God's perfect will for the conference

[b]Military Troops[/b]
protection and victory

1 Peter 4:7-8
7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
KJV

James 5:15-16
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Col 4:2-4
2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
4 That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.
KJV

Phil 4:6-7
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
KJV

Phil 1:18-20
18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
KJV

Phil 1:4-5
4 Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,
5 For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;
KJV

Eph 6:18-19
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
KJV

2 Cor 9:13-15
13 Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for your professed subjection unto the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal distribution unto them, and unto all men;
14 And by their prayer for you, which long after you for the exceeding grace of God in you.
15 Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
KJV

2 Cor 1:11-12
11 Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift bestowed upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.
12 For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.
KJV

Rom 12:12-13
12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
KJV

2007/8/29 23:47
awakenwithin

AZ

Re: moe prayer list

thank you brother
I wil be praying
charlene

2007/8/29 23:51Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re: moe prayer list

they are leaving very soon on the mission trip how can we be praying for them?

In his love charlene

2007/9/3 22:48Profile

Re:

Thanks for your prayers. They are taking some solar powered handheld Bible in the native language to distribute to some of the people after they get the church building constructed.

Pray that God will direct the Bibles to HIS people, the ones He has in mind who will reach many with HIS WORD.
Keep them in your prayers.

2007/9/3 23:25
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I am praying brother..I put their names in my prayer book... Great it our God..
In His Love
charlene

2007/9/18 15:49Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy