SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : What things pours out of a reformed and regenerated heart?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

What things pours out of a reformed and regenerated heart?

[color=GG0000]How about Peter, did anything change after his heart was regenerated?
How about Paul, did his change?
How about the women with the expensive perfume?
How about Zacheaus that climbed the tree?
What did the men that walked with Jesus tell us about a regenerated and reformed heart after and waited in the upper room until they received power from on high. What did Jesus tell us about the heart?

How about the rich young ruler that went away sad because he had great possesions?
Do we have examples in the New and Old Testament.
Luke 5:11
11 And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed him.
KJV

Matt 4:20
20 And they straightway left their nets, and followed him.
KJV

Luke 14:33-35
33 In the same way, any of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be my disciple.
34 "Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? 35 It is fit neither for the soil nor for the manure pile; it is thrown out.

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear."[/color]

How does a reformed and regenerated heart react to forgiveness and eternal life in thanksgiving?

2007/8/29 20:45

Re: What things pours out of a reformed and regenerated heart?

THE HEART DIRECTLY AFTER THE FALL IN THE GARDEN.

Gen 6:5
5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
KJV

Matters of the HEART!!!!

Jer 24:7
7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.
KJV

Jer 31:33
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
KJV

2 Cor 6:16-17

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
KJV

Eccl 10:2
2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
KJV

Matt 6:21
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
KJV

Matt 13:19
19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.
KJV

Matt 15:8-9
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
KJV

Matt 22:37-40
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
KJV

Acts 5:3
3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
KJV

Rom 1:21-22
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
KJV

Rom 10:10-15
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
KJV

2 Cor 3:3-5
3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
KJV

2007/8/31 10:57

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy