SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Request Please - Protection!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I just wanted to say thanks for posting, I look at the wedsite. May God give you the wisdom and faith to do as he calls. May he do a mighty work.. thanks again.
In His love
charlene

2007/9/1 21:24Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re: UPDATE!

I just want to thank everyone for all of your prayers! This past weekend was a bit less violent, except for one incident when after the baptism a man I was talking to grabbed a knife and threatened to slit my throat. The name of Jesus seemed to prevent him from carrying out his threat although he did seem quite intent on harming me and was only inches from my face. Please continue to keep us in prayer as the Lord leads and brings us to your memory. I would also ask for specific prayer for Jonathan (a formerly practicing Jewish boy who has had a God given revelation of Jesus Christ as the Messiah) and for Theresa and Kathy (the women who were baptized in the video) for continued protection from spiritual attacks from the enemy and that the Lord would continue to draw and teach them.

The Lord continued to move in power last weekend with people being convicted and coming to repentance as well as with a powerful baptism right in the face and the camp of the enemy. Please take the time to watch the following NEW videos. These videos are heart warming, edifying and most of all a testimony of the GLORY TO GOD and His GRACE, LOVE, MERCY AND POWER!!!!

[b]Skid Row Baptisms[/b]
http://www.obeyjesus.net/outreach/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=46&Itemid=29

[b]On Bending Knees[/b]
http://www.obeyjesus.net/outreach/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=29

ALL GLORY AND HONOR TO GOD,

Patrick Ersig
www.revivalarmy.com

2007/9/6 14:09Profile
mary0418

Re: Prayer Request Please - Protection!!!

GREAT VIDEO!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :-)

Mary

2007/9/6 18:27Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re:

Thank you all for your continued prayer! Violence has dramatically decreased since posting this prayer request, but the threat is always there. Thanks again for everyone who has prayed for us - please continue - we need it!!!

This weekend a few of us will be heading down to Tijuana Mexico to share the Jesus and the Good News with the indigents, poor and immigrants waiting to cross the border while the rest continue the work in Skid Row.

God bless,

Patrick
www.revivalarmy.com
www.streetrevival.org

2007/9/25 0:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy