SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Request Please - Protection!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Prayer Request Please - Protection!!!

As some of you may already know myself (Patrick Ersig) and my family, along with Josef and Lina Urban, as well as Andrew Strom and family have all move from our current locations and have join forces together in California (L.A. area) to take the message of the Cross, the Good News of the Gospel, the love of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit to the worst streets in the nation in Skid Row and other places as the Lord leads (Watts, Compton, South Central, etc.).

With that being said - We would like to humbly ask for your prayers for the Lord’s will over our physical protection. We have been confronted with an increased amount of violence over the past couple of weeks down in Skid Row. We have seen a couple of people beat bloody in fights, fights break out and knifes pulled right in front of us, brother Jonathan was punched in the face and I was also hit, one lady tried to beat and hit a fellow member of our team in the head with bottle and hit her with a belt with a spiked buckle on the end, and our children (Luke and P.J.) were threatened to be killed and have their heads smashed in. The Lord is moving and the devil is opposing. We are seeing MANY people come to true repentance, literally hundreds of demons being cast out as people are being delivered from addiction and bondage. We will be baptizing more people this Saturday and in the weeks to come right in the middle of the worst street in Skid Row. We are on the brink of a very powerful move of God down in Skid Row and the devil knows it and hates it and is trying his best to oppose it. So again, we would just like to humbly ask for your prayers as far as the Lord’s will be done in regards to our physical protection and that the Lord would continue to move in increasing power – I myself am ready to endure physical persecution if it is the Lord’s will and ask for prayers for strength for myself or anyone else the Lord blesses with the opportunity to suffer physically for Him and His Kingdom.

Also, I feel the Lord wants me to go and live on Skid Row for a week or so at a time on a regular basis with the people we are discipling and among the people who live there. Please pray that the Lord will make His will and timing clear in regards to this matter.

Thank you so much for your prayers!

God bless,

Patrick
www.revivalarmy.com
www.streetrevival.org

2007/8/28 3:04Profile
theopenlife

Re: Prayer Request Please - Protection!!!

Praying. Me and Abe Juliot are down here in Oceanside. Praise God.

2007/8/28 3:24Profile

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for this graphic explanation of your request. I will keep you all in prayer.

Please let us know the days of your living on Skid Row, as they arise.

Also, if I may offer this on behalf of your children, remember the enemy doesn't care about them at all, and is not abaft to take the weak, the sick and the young in reprisals.

Do make the best arrangements you can, to keep them safe, and at the end of [u]every[/u] day make a point of praying for them, (not necessarily [i]with[/i] them) for their deliverance. I say this knowing you may not [i]feel[/i] afraid, but because they need your adult advocacy with God to keep them free from fear and demons on a regular basis.

In terms of how God is working with you all, AMEN! May many more find Christ, and move to take the gospel deeper into this territory.

2007/8/28 11:38
death2self

Washington DC area

Re:

Brother Patrick,

Will be praying for the hedge of protection that only the Lord God of heaven can provide. Thank you for your obedience to Jesus...

2007/8/28 11:49Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I will be praying.. Praise God! I pray for a missionary family that lives in LA, with world impact. They live in the bad part of town. To reach them, living among them to reach them. In one of their newsletters they were talking of the dangers there.
Please let us know how it goes after you are there for a week... Please write and tell..

In His Love
Charlene

2007/8/28 13:28Profile
FreebyWord

Brother I'm praying, have sent your request for prayer to several others. Please post your address as I'd like to contribute to your ministry.

2007/8/28 15:03Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Patrick,

God bless all of you and keep you safe as you share the gospel. Please post updates as you are able to.

Danielle

2007/8/28 15:32Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Praying brother

2007/8/28 16:03Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

God willing I'll bring this to the prayer meeting this wednesday.

Just now a verse I read a short while ago came to mind:

"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." -Joshua 1:9

God's love be with you all in Jesus.

2007/8/28 17:39Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re:

Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement!!! :-) I will keep you posted as to the results of this weekend and the baptism.

God Bless,

Patrick
www.revivalarmy.com
www.streetrevival.org

2007/8/30 18:24Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy