SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Market Crash Forecast Suggests New 9/11

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
student

Re:

Brothers and sisters,

There is ample evidence of a great shaking that can be inferred from respectable news outlets that have some degree of journalistic integrity. I recommend refraining from citing the conspiracy tabloid "Prison Planet".

2007/8/30 10:32Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

The Coming Depression and Calamities

bro Compliments, Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose Blood we are Saved.AMEN.

indeed there has been much volatility in the stock markets the world over and they also all seem to be affected in some way or another by how our own stock market does. i believe we will not see something like 1929, i believe what we will see will be much worse. There are more people now with much more to lose than there were in 1929. of course this doesn't mean that people will stop buying and selling or that commerce will cease, the dynamics of it will be greatly changed from what we now know. We are used to things being a certain way and even a modest amount of change can cause problems. Things now are quite different from before, when i came here 10 yrs ago, gas was 90 cents a gallon...it has trippled since then.

to be sure, i believe you when you say some Christians would like to see anarchy so they can say "i told you so" however the bottom line is we will all be affected in one way or another. i welcomed (and still do) the coming Judgment because this is our only hope now of repentance since we have had a long time to be proactive about it. Where i have changed is that even in light of God no longer staying His Hand, i am moved to pray all the more that men would be Saved, as many as possible before the Judgment hits. Also those people who are sitting on the fence concerning the Faith and those who are lukewarm will jump ship when things get hard and thereafter the real Church can stand up and do and be what is required of her. in short, we will know who we are working with to His Glory. in adversity we learn what manner of Christian we are. It is easy to do right when things are ok, there is a tendancy so slack off also however adversity brings out what we really are and if Christ is Ruling in our hearts, we will conduct ourselves in the same manner that He would in adversity.

as i believe our Lord showed it to me, it will be a collapse of economy, government, military and anarchy will reign among the people. Now this makes sense given that not only will the economy collapse, but cities will be burned with fire also, i was shown NYC and DC. They may not be razed to the ground completely but i believe a substantial part of them will be no more. other saints have been shown some other cities being damaged also. i don't know how many will perish immediately when the fire falls but i suspect it could well be in the tens of millions. NYC metro area has a population of about 20 million...if even half of that were to be destroyed, there is potential for millions to perish in an instant. of late i have been thinking on this and it weighs heavy...i belive our Lord spoke to me when He said it would be before this year is out. if i am wrong, i will apologize, repent and sit down and be quiet. if indeed this is God, i don't know where i'll end up except that He's got it all in Hand.

Grace and Peace are ours in Jesus.AMEN.

2007/8/30 23:40Profile
rookie

Re: The Coming Depression and Calamities

Bush Will Expand Government Role to Deal With Subprime Crisis

By Holly Rosenkrantz

Aug. 31 (Bloomberg) -- President George W. Bush today will announce steps the administration says will help people with subprime mortgages keep their homes.

Bush will let the Federal Housing Administration, which insures mortgages for low-and middle-income borrowers, guarantee loans for delinquent borrowers, allowing them to avoid foreclosure and refinance at more favorable rates, according to an administration official.

The change would affect borrowers who are at least 90 days behind in payments and let them continue living in their homes, the official said on condition of anonymity. Bush, in a statement in the White House Rose Garden, also will back proposals to provide tax relief for homeowners who refinance.

Tighter credit and higher borrowing costs threaten the housing market, which has been an engine of U.S. economic growth. Democrats in Congress and the party's presidential candidates have criticized Bush for not taking action to prevent the spread of foreclosures.

The president still opposes Democratic calls to let Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the two largest U.S. mortgage finance companies, boost purchases of mortgages as a way to ease lending constraints, White House spokesman Tony Fratto said.

Bush's proposals will address ways ``to prevent these kinds of problems from arising in the future,'' Fratto said.

Home Resales

U.S. home resales fell in July to an annual pace of 5.75 million, the slowest since November 2002, the National Association of Realtors reported on Aug. 27. Sales have declined for five consecutive months.

About 14 percent of banks raised standards for mortgages to their most creditworthy borrowers and 56 percent made it more difficult for people with limited or tainted records to get loans, according to a Federal Reserve survey of senior loan officers in mid-July.

Among the plans Bush will announce is a joint initiative of the Treasury and Housing and Urban Development departments to identify people who are at risk of defaulting on their mortgages, the official said.

Bush wants the government to work with lenders, insurers and others to develop more favorable loan products for those borrowers, the administration official said.

Congressional Plans

Congress also is looking at ways to minimize the fallout from the collapse of the subprime mortgage market, including rising numbers of foreclosures among borrowers with poor credit or high debt. Democratic presidential candidates also are pushing for action to stem the number of foreclosures.

Christopher Dodd of Connecticut, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, said in an interview with CNBC last week that he plans to move legislation next month that would expand the FHA's role to ``provide additional avenues for people to get cheaper, reasonable, safer credit'' without relying on subprime loans.

Senator Hillary Clinton, a New York Democrat, said this month she planned to introduce legislation that would ban penalties for people who pay off mortgages early and require federal registration of mortgage brokers.

An administration proposal to give low-income homebuyers an alternative to subprime loans last month was greeted skeptically by Republican senators and congressional auditors, who said it might be too risky.

The FHA's plan to lower down payments and boost loan limits in its lending program doesn't include a pilot project or consider the impact on African-Americans, Senator Elizabeth Dole, a North Carolina Republican, told the Senate Banking Committee last month.

Risks

The FHA is trying to steer borrowers away from subprime mortgages that often carry higher fees and interest rates. The administration plan would also give the government flexibility to charge different premiums based on buyers' risk.

Bush is holding to his position outlined earlier this month that Congress should first strengthen oversight of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac before letting the government- sponsored enterprises exceed their current regulatory limits on mortgage holdings.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have said they can help market liquidity by being allowed to buy more of the mortgages and mortgage bonds shunned by investors.

end of article...

Print some more money.....

In Christ
Jeff

2007/8/31 2:35Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

print more money...

bro Jeff
Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose Blood we are Saved.

at the end of the article you said"

Quote:
Print some more money.....

from what i firmly (more so day by day) believe to have heard from our Lord over the last 2 years, we have 120 days between now and the end of the year during which at some point, the economy will collapse before our eyes.

for those of us whose eyes God has opened, let us intercede for those whose eyes remain closed that they make come to repentance or they will perish. indeed on that day, fire will also fall from the sky upon NYC and DC which could result in the deaths of millions in an instant. May God pluck as many as would be plucked out of the jaws of eternal death.AMEN.

see prophetic Credentials 3 in the general topics section.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12628&forum=35&19

Grace and Peace are ours in Jesus.AMEN.

2007/9/1 15:49Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy