SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Should sex offenders and homosexuals be allowed to adopt or foster children?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Should sex offenders and homosexuals be allowed to adopt or foster children?

http://www.katv.com/news/stories/0307/403678.html

http://www.katv.com/news/stories/0307/402597.html

Where does the Lord stand on this issue and where does the christian need to stand?

2007/8/22 2:04
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Should sex offenders and homosexuals be allowed to adopt or foster children?

Makes a body wish you could apply some millstone therapy to some selected individuals!

ginnyrose

2007/8/26 9:40Profile

Re: Should sex offenders and homosexuals be allowed to adopt or foster children?

No they shouldn't, but the world is in darkness and the world will do what the world does.

2007/8/26 12:25
Ilya

I'd say no. Every family needs a man to be the head of the house, and every family can not have two men. The woman plays a key role in the family, like wise, there can not be two women.

And sex offenders are just perverted and shouldn't be around children at all.

2007/8/26 12:27Profile

Re:

What does Jesus think about this?

Love ya, Moe, but I cant believe this question is even being asked.

Krispy

2007/8/28 8:05

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:

What does Jesus think about this?

Love ya, Moe, but I cant believe this question is even being asked.

Krispy

moe_mac
It was an attempt to show people how the world thinks. Also an attempt guide and give an awareness of the people that promote and accept this garbage. Many of those people who profess to be christians support such groups that promote this godless agenda. I see what you meant on can't believe it was asked and to a christian it should not even be a question to answer, but unfortunely for some who call themselves christian it is acceptable and they call it an alternative lifestyle. Not me. They are not reading out of the same verion I read out of, the KJV. maybe the ACLU-V

2007/8/28 16:16

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy