SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 63 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE REVIVAL CONFERENCE

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 63 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE REVIVAL CONFERENCE

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/revivalc8.gif[/img]

[i]There is no cost to attend the conference but it is asked that you pre-register at: http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com to secure a seat for the event. Visit www.revivalconference.com for more information.[/i]

[b]63 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE REVIVAL CONFERENCE[/b]

"I do not understand Christian people who are not thrilled by the whole idea of revival. . . . If you want a perfect exposition of 1 Corinthians 1:25-31, read books on revival."
Martyn Lloyd-Jones

"Oh, Brethren, it is sickening work to think of your cushioned seats, your chants, your anthems, your choirs, your organs, your gowns, and your bands, and I know not what besides, all made to be instruments of religious luxury, if not of pious dissipation, while ye need far more to be stirred up and incited to holy ardor for the propagation of the truth as it is in Jesus.”
C.H. Spurgeon

"Are we jealous for God’s glory? To me that is what revival is all about."
Leonard Ravenhill

“There is need of a great revival of spiritual life, of truly fervent devotion to our Lord Jesus, of entire consecration to His service. It is only in a church in which this spirit of revival has at least begun, that there is any hope of radical change in the relation of the majority of our Christian people to mission work.”
Andrew Murray

"Revival is the saints of God agonizing on behalf of lost souls going to hell."
James A. Stewart

"Brethren, it is just so much humbug to be waiting for this, night after night, month after month, if we ourselves are not right with God. I must ask myself - "Is my heart pure? Are my hands clean?"
Comment from the Hebrides' Revival

"The assembly were in tears while the Word was preached; some weeping sorrows and distress, others with joy and love, others with concern for the souls of their neighbors."
Jonathan Edwards The 1st Great Awakening

"Church altars which for years had been nothing more than pieces of furniture now became hallowed places where men met God, and brother was reconciled with brother.
Robert Coleman The Asbury Revival

"The Spirit, like a mighty rushing wind, seemed to sweep all before it: the youths, the middle-aged, and the the man of years fell prostrate at the cross!"
Unknown The 2nd Great Awakening

"So tremendous has been this sense of an awareness of God, that I have known men out in the fields, so overcome that they were prostrate upon the ground."
Duncan Campbell The Lewis Revival

"I contend that whatever does not raise the moral standard of the church or community has not been a revival from God."
A. W. Tozer

"If you want revival, let me remind you that God only plants the seed of His life in soil which has been broken up by repentance."
Alan Redpath

2007/8/21 11:58Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: 63 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE REVIVAL CONFERENCE

listen to the audio reading of todays blog post:

63 DAYS LEFT

Quote:
"Revival is the saints of God [b]agonizing[/b] on behalf of lost souls going to hell."
James A. Stewart

!!

2007/8/21 21:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy