SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Gold Teeth, Dust Manifestations

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Gold Teeth, Dust Manifestations

I am planning to try and find out more about this movement of manifestations in some Charismatic, pentecostal and other main line denominational cirlces where people started to have gold dust, teeth appear in the meetings. And it was labelled as a manefistation (gift) of the Holy Spirit.

I couldn't personally believe this! I heard about it and was like come on get real, but then I saw it on TV in the Airport Christian Fellowship and they acted like God was blessing the people. I couldn't bare it turning it off. Later on that day I went to visit my youth pastor who is a very simple godly man who has such a heart to share the Love and message of Jesus Christ with kids. When I told him this it didn't register the first time, then I repeated 'the people are getting gold teeth and other manifestations like this in Christian meetings' and they are saying this is the gifting of God. I told him with almost tears in my eyes what is Christianity coming to? how can God allow people to be so deluded even people who call on His name?' As I walked away my youth pastor seemed grieved and sorrowful but almost at a loss of what to do and therefore on with the day.

I refuse to sit back and allow the Church to be swayed into delusion. I'm not perfect myself in doctrine or holy living, but I want to represent a TRUE chrisitanity to other Christians who are in delusion and also the world. God Allow it to be so.

Here is a video clip of this manifestation from one of the people that is famous for this gift from God! don't be fooled this might look fake but its really happening in my places. There is a depth of delusion far beyond many think is possible in our day:

[url=http://truthseekers.8m.com/videosheresy/goldvideo.avi]WATCH AS 'GOLD DUST' FALLS OUT OF A FALSE TEACHERS HAIR (AVI FILE- 3.7 MB's) [/url]

*I recommend right clicking on that link and saving target as to your computer.

*Also I found it very hard to find images of this occourence its as if all the pictures where taken off the web, because maybe so many of the saints SAID hey wait this is false and pointed the finger.

2004/5/8 18:06Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Gold Teeth, Dust Manifestations

Heres some information on the this manifestation:

----------
Joel Edwards, Director of Evangelical Alliance, responded to the Daily Mail report with a letter to the newspaper in which he cautioned against rejecting the gold miracles. He wrote:

"There are still many thousands of Christians who are at ease with a God who works miracles. Many of us have personal accounts of miracles, either in our own lives or the lives of those we know well. It is perfectly possible for God to move into dentistry. Let's not rush to denigrate something we cannot explain immediately or easily."

David Pytches, former vicar of St Andrews Church, Chorley Wood, was one of the first British church leaders to import the Toronto experience from Canada to Holy Trinity Church, Brompton, [London] from where the TB spread throughout the UK.

Pytches says that he first saw the "gold" experience in Chile, way back in 1974. Now he is encouraging people to accept this experience as "part of God's revival for the nation".

Other TB churches have also had "gold miracles", including the home of the Toronto Blessing, the Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship led by John Arnott. He, as well as the others mentioned, together with a host of church leaders throughout North America and Europe, are now firmly part of the gold tooth phenomenon taking hold in the church scene.

Like the laughter, paralysis, barking, birth-pangs, visions of angels, glory clouds and all the other manifestations surrounding this current move, this gold manifestation is real in so far as it actually happens. But does that mean it is of God? That is the question many want answered.

[i]taken from: http://www.banner.org.uk/tb/gold.html [/i]

---------

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/images/golddust.gif[/img]

Many times when God's Glory comes we see it appear as tiny sparkles -- it's the glory dust that falls from His garment. A sign and a wonder for the unbelievers. The chemical components of this golden dust doesn't matter to us, because at times it has tested purer than 24 karat gold, and at other times it has been unlike any gold found here on earth. We know it's a heavenly substance being released from the very throne room of God.

It has appeared in our bibles, through the pores of our skin, and we have even seen it rain down as all the colours of the rainbow. Many people have seen this unsual glory in their homes, cars, schools, and workplace as they have been carrying out their daily routines. We know that it is not a sign of "holiness" - but rather these are tokens of His love, and the Lord sovereignly releasing His glory as He wills.

When this golden glory comes into the meetings, it reminds us that His presence is in our midst and it increases our faith level to believe God for miracles of salvation, healing and deliverance.

We do not replace the Bible or Jesus Christ with manifestations, but we realize that He confirms His Word through signs, wonders and miracles. These manifestations testify of Jesus, and point us towards seeking Him and honouring Him with our lives.

On this page we've compiled several testimonies of what God is doing on the earth today. He is touching the Nations with His love and glory - and through this many are seeing JESUS high and lifted up!

[i]taken from: http://www.newwinerevival.org/Gold.html [/i]

2004/5/8 18:23Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy