SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : LISTEN TO SERMON "BURDEN OF GOD" by GERHARD DU TOIT!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jarona

The Earth

LISTEN TO SERMON "BURDEN OF GOD" by GERHARD DU TOIT!!

Seriously it is an awesome message that should be listened to by those who want to live a life for the Lord Jesus Christ. Definetly listen to it!

2007/8/20 21:08Profile
vico

Re: LISTEN TO SERMON "BURDEN OF GOD" by GERHARD DU TOIT!!

Amen! i've listened to this sermon 3-4x within the past few days. definitely worth the listen.

Do you and I know something of the burden of God?

The burden of God is based upon revelation. you say, 'revelation of what?'
... revelation of God.

The burden of God brings brokenness.

Brokenness brings cleansing.

2007/8/20 21:18Profile
theopenlife

Re:

Yeah, great sermon. I wish more people would discuss it.

2007/8/20 21:19Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Burdened

Quote:
Yeah, great sermon. I wish more people would discuss it.

Amen! A great comment, and even further, more discussion on the sermons in general. It was actualy one the main reasons Greg created this forum in the first place.

There was a bit around here in particular regarding this message before Greg put it up for the month.

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=18750&forum=16]72 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE REVIVAL CONFERENCE[/url]

2007/8/20 21:46Profile

Re:

not verbatim but close to it:

"if the Holy Spirit were to take us to that instance when Adam sinned and sin entered the world, we would not leave from here tonight, and would be here all night"

"how dare we read and know so much of the Word of God and not obey or be changed by it"

2007/8/20 21:55
jarona

The Earth

Re:

If we had more brokenness we might weep for Christ, for the lost, and for ourselves often. We might pray for Christ, for the lost, and for ourselves more often. People discuss revival and then discuss revival, we should be doing that but we should also be discussing much much more about brokenness and how greatly we need it if we are truely going to see revival! How greatly we should have brokenness if we are going to be filled with the Fathers' love!! When we are broken we can be remolded by the Father, and then broken again, and then remolded and be remolded each time more and more with the love of Jesus Christ! O' how great that is, may we receive more brokenness from God, and may it be 1 of our hearts greatest desires, and may 1 of the first prayers out of our mouth each day be God make me broken, break me God, make me broken for your sake.

2007/8/20 22:24Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

i was truly blessed all the times i have listened to this message, and i encourage you all, that you systematically go through all Gerhard's messages, they are all so filled with the burden and the depth of prayer and communion with God.

2007/8/21 1:53Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: LISTEN TO SERMON "BURDEN OF GOD" by GERHARD DU TOIT!!

I would highly recommend all four messages of this series, I think all are preached in same week. The Burden of God is the last message, the first three are (in order):

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4000]The Father of the Prodigal Son[/url]
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4001]Christian Growth[/url]
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=9130] The Work and Ministry of the Holy Spirit[/url]

2007/8/21 2:52Profile

Re:

[i]"If your life is not sold out to God you will not know a Spirit of prayer..."

"Your life is so precious with God that you dare not mess around with sin."

"You can't pray without being rightly related to God."
[/i]

2007/8/25 22:37

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy