SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Vision

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HomeFree89

Indiana

The Vision

Has anyone read, The Vision by David Wilkersion? I have been wondering what it's all about and if the vision has come true. Melody Green has mentioned that it rocked the Christian world, but did anything come of it?

I don't think it's in print anymore, so I'm not able to read it. If someone could tell me about it I would appreciate it.

Jordan

2007/8/19 16:05Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: The Vision

Quote:
I don't think it's in print anymore, so I'm not able to read it.

It is - [url=http://www.worldchallenge.org/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=WCOS&Product_Code=VB]The Vision and Beyond[/url]

2007/8/19 16:10Profile

Quote:
I have been wondering what it's all about and if the vision has come true

The Vision by David Wilkerson has come to pass and what you read in that book you can see it in the Church and the World. The book was written in 1974 and the beginning stages of that began in the 80's.

2007/8/19 16:36

Re:

The vision and beyond, is that the same book that he printed back in 74? or is it an update of what has been fulfilled thus far?

2007/8/19 16:39
Search_Me

David here preaches on The Vision

http://www.tvbn.org/DavidWilkersonTheVision/TheVision.ram

2007/8/19 18:13Profile
pastorfrin

Hi Jordan,
We heard David Wilkerson preach on the vision
in 1975 at FH HO LO Family Camp at Grass Lake,
MI. It was breath taking at the time and everyone was on ready for all these things to happen right away, when they did not, some began to call Bro. Wilkerson a false prophet, even though he said it would not all happen right away and some of it would be quite some time in coming to pass. If you listen to the sermon or read the book you will be amazed at the accuracy
of the Vision.
You can also listen to it on SI, its in David Wilkerson's audio sermons.
Enjoy and be ready to be changed by the Spirit of the Lord.

In His Love
pastorfrin

2007/8/19 19:48Profile
Marcos

I read "The Vision" right after the book was printed in 1974, and several times since.
The prophecies are definitely being fulfilled, and I keep an eye on current events with the expectation of more coming to pass at any time.
The book is a must read.
Marcos

2007/8/28 18:42Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Description: This is a sermon which warns of the coming hour of persecution for all Spirit Filled Believers. This is based on the book that Wilkerson wrote in the early 1970’s by the same title.

[b]The Vision[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=11

2007/8/28 18:59Profile
HomeFree89

Indiana

Re:

Thanks everyone, a brother from here (SI) is sending me the book. I greatly respect Bro. Wilkerson and I'm looking forward to reading his book.

Blessings,
Jordan :-D

2007/8/28 20:45Profile
Lotis

Re:

Just wanted to say, awesome book and almost a must read. Also to pastorfrin, I visit that camp about once a month (FA HO LO)! I never knew David Wilkerson had come and preached there. Thats a neat fact to know about it, thanks!

2007/8/28 23:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy