Discussion Forum : General Topics : Continue On! Encouragement For Mothers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
moreofHim

Continue On! Encouragement For Mothers

For any Mothers out there- or if you have a Mother you could pass this on to:

Happy Mother's Day!!!

[b]Continue On![/b]

A woman once fretted over the usefulness of her life. She feared she was wasting her potential being a devoted wife and mother. She wondered if the time and energy she invested in her husband and children would make a difference.

At times she got discouraged because so much of what she did seemed to go unnoticed and unappreciated. "Is it worth it?" she often wondered. "Is there something better that I could be doing with my time?"

It was during one of these moments of questioning that she heard the still small voice of her Heavenly Father speak to her heart. "You are a wife and mother because that is what I have called you to be. Much of what you do is hidden from the public eye. But I notice. Most of what you give is done with out remuneration. But I AM your reward.

Your husband cannot be the man I have called him to be without your support. Your influence upon him is greater than you think and more powerful than you will ever know. I bless him through your service and honor him through your love. Your children are precious to Me. Even more precious than they are to you. I have entrusted them to your care to raise for Me. What you invest in them is an offering to Me.

You may never be in the public spotlight. But your obedience shines as a bright light before Me.

CONTINUE ON.

Remember you are My servant. Do all to please Me."

~Roy Lessin~

2004/5/8 13:07Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Continue On! Encouragement For Mothers

Bless you Chanin, this is wonderful and TRUE!

I have been bowled over in recent days by what the Lord has shown me in various ways about the roles of woman in their service not only to the Lord but what we men can miss in our rush and haste.

Oh how you all need to be honored!
All of you! Mothers, wifes, girlfriends, sisters.

Here is a message that had a profound effect on me, I cannot recommend it more highly for any who are married and even for those who are not. It applies to all:

(* This link and download would have to be for future reference due to the problems with the server and recent hacking)
*[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1853]Marriage[/url]

But, you can listen to it here:
[url=http://sermons.crossmap.com/sermon.htm?lid=1853]Marriage[/url]

I just want to say to all the members here who are mothers and to the wifes of those here who are mothers and to the mothers of our wifes and our own mothers. (Hope I didn't miss any)

May God richly bless you.

A Happy Mothers Day to you all!

May you all receive the honor and love you deserve.

May us men recognize what a precious gift our wifes and mothers are, may we lay down our lives for them and pray mightily for them. Let us love them with the love the Lord has likewise shown us. It is our duty and our privilege!

2004/5/9 13:37Profile
moreofHim

Re: Mothers Day

Mike, thank you from one mother (me) and I'm sure there are more.

In Him, Chanin

2004/5/9 15:34Profile
rocklife

usa

Re:

Thank you. As a young single mom, I am so grateful for encouragement in the under-rated privilege of raising a child, the hardest job on earth. Thanks for the encouragement.

2004/5/10 19:08Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy