Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Risen Gorified Son lives

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rowdy2

Southern USA

The Risen Gorified Son lives

He lives.
Being a Christian means that you heart was seeking God and your heart is good ground. When The Word Of God (Christ Jesus) was sown into your heart the word spring forth and produced a new heart and much fruit, (love and charity). Our Holy Father does not stop watering the seed planted in stony ground,(greed and covetousness). Our Holy Father is just and He keeps watering because it is not His will that any should perish, but that all should have eternal life and that life is in His Son the light (truth) that shines in us. Most people reject Him and say He has not returned. If He had not returned we would live in a world of darkness and without hope like the rest of the world.

Dear Heavenly Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth. Father I thank you for Christ Jesus. I pray that You will deliver me from evil and reveal Your Glorious Son in me. As a member of the earthly body of the risen Glorified Christ I pray Your will be manifested on earth today in Your earthly body as Your will is done in heaven. For it is in His name I pray. Amen
Eddie

2007/8/14 7:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy