SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Another reason why we need revival(video)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
LiveforGod

Another reason why we need revival(video)

I don't know how to express the sadness that this video brought to me. Wow, has Christianity really become so cheap. Lord send a Revival now, we need it more than ever. May this video awake in you the need to pray constantly for a move of God in this generation.

http://potw.news.yahoo.com/s/potw/20253/jesus-laughed;_ylt=AhN4lz3rrmZ2gIvZ.6V.B8MKwId4

2007/8/13 16:27Profile

Re: Another reason why we need revival(video)

It was quite sad, to a mockery out the bible. He obviously doesn not know how we received the bible. I guess the many that died to get it into print. Does he not know what Luther, Tyndale,Wycliffe and countless others did. I believe I have heard the when they martyred a protestant they would take the bible a dip it into there own blood. I heard they call them the blood bibles. I heard John Macarthur tell the story about this and he actually recieved one as a gift. It is one of his most treasured bibles.

Where is the reverence,the Holiness..Did not God tell Moses that he was standing on Holy ground. Oh, Lord do we need you, raise up a new reformation that will preach and glorify your name.

thanks for posting this
I am going to use it on my blog.

Mike

2007/8/13 20:31
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re: Another reason why we need revival(video)

Did either of you actually watch the video or listen to the lyrics? If you didn't, here they are. The first brother to tell me about this lives a very sold out life -but he had the sense of humor to appreciate it for what it is. It's a very simple song about what we (men) should really value in a woman.

([i]Moderator edit: Content removed[/i])

2007/8/13 22:00Profile

Re:

Quote:
Did either of you actually watch the video or listen to the lyrics?

Yes I did watch the video, and I think it is distasteful. This is a common trend to lower the standard of getting people to church. We can't be like the world, since when does Gods word need to dumbed down for the masses? This is the prime example of the state of the believers, everyone wants to have a good time at church and feel good.

Sorry but I have disagree with you on this.

2007/8/13 22:18
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Keep in mind where you are again brothers, these kinds of things are out of place here.

2007/8/13 23:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy