SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Arielle/Koo Chung

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
moreofHim

Re: concert

Praise God! Tonight is the night of the concert. We are all very excited.

We are praying that the Lord will shine His light into the darkness. We are praying that at whatever stage people are in in their faith, that this will be an opportunity for them to want to seek Christ for themselves and go deeper.

Though we doubted this place that we originally picked out- we feel it is the Lord's will for us to bring light to where there may be darkness or where there may be damage done by this former pastor.

This definitely taught me not to judge things too soon and to wait until the Lord showed me His will before deciding anything. He has His own ways- and sometimes they are mysterious. :)

I will let everyone know how it all goes.

What a blessing this will be for everyone.

Satisfied in Him alone, chanin

2004/6/4 10:55Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
We are praying that the Lord will shine His light into the darkness. We are praying that at whatever stage people are in in their faith, that this will be an opportunity for them to want to seek Christ for themselves and go deeper.

Will join you in that prayer!

2004/6/4 11:29Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

AMEN. Praise God thats awesome Chanin. I am expecting to hear great things back about the concert. I will pray as the Lord leads throughout the night. I think its great to be salt and light to the world and even the church! Tell Koo Chung the SI community sends its blessings and prayers. ;-)

2004/6/4 12:45Profile
Clutch

Oak Ridge, Tennessee

Re:

Chanin,

GOOD JOB! That's exactly where Jesus would be going tonight.

"15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.
16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?
17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance".
Mark 2:15-17

Clutch

2004/6/4 15:25Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re:

paul walked among idols, Jesus walked with sinners.. He also taught in there synagogues.I Pray that you Let your light so shine that the darkness has to leave. And tell us the good news after. Because while we yet speak he answers.

2004/6/4 17:14Profile
moreofHim

Re: Koo and the gang (get it? :)

Well, what can I say? Koo and Neah (Lee) and the rest of the gang are gone now. It was such a great time and a real blessing for us!

Not many people showed up and we felt so bad; but for the ones who were there, we pray that they came away from there with more of the Lord.

It was an awsome time of fellowship for us and the group. Our family feels a deep friendship/kinship because of the shared foundation of Christ.

I was surprised at how emotional I was about them leaving. They are such a neat group of young people. I will miss their company, their aliveness, their humility that they live out without even being aware of it.

If I had to give one word to this whole experience it would be "Humility". What I thought I knew about humility now turns out to be nothing. As I have strived to learn about it and practice it, these young people live it everyday because they have been raised that way. This is a part of their culture (they are asian). My own lack of humility brought me to tears many times in the past few days when they were here. I was ashamed of our home and way of dress. I was ashamed of us as Americans how we complain and take so many things for granted. All seven of them sit straight up in a small minivan for up to 12 hours to get from place to place- without complaint. Their simplicity in everything just put me out of this world even more.

All I can hope is that we can use our home and the things we've been blessed with to serve others more from now on. When I look at all we have now and how we just keep it to ourselves, it is a waste, a robbery. There is no reason to have what we have if we don't share it with others.

Arielle got to share some of her songs with them as they clapped and cheered her on. What a blessing. Neah confirmed what I knew in my heart about Arielle having an annointing for worship. They share this same thing- the way they communicate with God is through their music- that's their quiet time and the way He speaks to them. It was really an encouragement for Arielle. Neah encouraged her to not be afraid to step out in faith. That goes for all of us.

We hope that in some small way that we helped them out and gave them even a small part of everything they gave to us. It will be so interesting to see how these relationships will progress and grow.

I would encourage anyone to visit some of their sites. Neah Lee is kind of the spiritual leader of the bunch. She is awsomely in-tune with the Lord; and her next c.d. will be out this fall. Can't wait!!! I've practically worn out her other one. Minnow is just releasing his new c.d. next month.

www.brokenforgood.com (this is Koo's record producing company)
www.koochung.com
www.neahlee.com
www.minnowpark.com

Well, that's enough for now. I could go on and on, but won't. :)

I am still swimming in a sea of humility and taking it all in.

Thanks for all your prayers!

2004/6/6 16:34Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I was surprised at how emotional I was about them leaving. They are such a neat group of young people. I will miss their company, their aliveness, their humility that they live out without even being aware of it.

Praise God that sounds awesome Chanin, I am glad the Lord blessed the fellowship and the event. I am sure many people where blessed and even the worship team encouraged and strengthened by visiting your home. I am VERY happy about arielle and her getting a chance to play for them. That is so great! I was really praying that she would be blessed out of this and I really know the Lord has a great future for her, she has so much potential because she is very humble in her ways. :-) Arielle's songs will always have a place in the music section at SI.

2004/6/6 18:47Profile
moreofHim

Re: Pictures

Here are a couple of pictures we took during their visit.

[img]http://www.moreofhim.net/kooandband.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.moreofhim.net/everyone.gif[/img]

2004/6/9 11:59Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Here are a couple of pictures we took during their visit.

Great Stuff! looks like it was fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. :-) I am sure many people got ministred to, praise God.

2004/6/9 12:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy