SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : "Abortion", from Ravenhill's Revival Gods way book.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
davidt

"Abortion", from Ravenhill's Revival Gods way book.

Here is a short clip that Leonard Ravenhill put in his book "Revival God's way" about abortion. It struck and awoke my conscience. Reading this is almost like Ezekiel in chapter 8 when he saw the abomination's of Israel through a hole in a wall. This generation is twisted and it has bloody hand's, but as the adulterous woman she eats and then wipes her mouth and says she never ate anything. So, here it is:

Now check and see if we are in the state that Israel was when Isaiah cried for Divine intervention. My gifted friend, Charles Duncombe, writing in Christ for the Nation magazine (June 1982), has this horrendous thing to tell us:

Martin Container Service of Wilmington, California, is a standard garbage removal company. Their routine job is to dispose of the tons of debris daily accumulated by our canned, package-fed, snack-fed civilization. Recently the workers were instructed to remove and scour a 20-foot-long container to be removed from the Medical Analytical Lab., Inc.

This is what they found: Medical waste and hundreds of fetuses, some more then five months developed with expressions on their faces. The fetuses, pathological lab specimens, cancerous growths and confidential records of patients from San Francisco, Sacramento and Missouri were stacked eight feet high in the metal container. According to the San Pedro, California, News Pilot, patient names were printed on the plastic jars containing the fetuses, which were preserved in formaldehyde.

The newspaper also reported that Planned Parenthood organizations in Missouri and California, Inglewood (CA) General Hospital and several free clinics were the source of the pathological specimens dating to 1979.

Not aware of the contents of the container, the workmen were so horrified, physically revolted, and shocked by the contents that they were unable to do the job.

The large fetuses, weighing more then three pounds, were in one-gallon ice cream like containers. The smaller ones were in jars marked "dentures."

God ordered Israel to exterminate the Canaanite tribes and cities. Contrary to the criticism that such a mandatory command was cruel and unjust, the spade of the archaeologist has uncovered a sound reason for the severity of the Divine decree. In excavations at Gezar, under the ruins of a high place built for the worship of the goddess Ashtoreth, an enclosure 150' x 120' surrounded by a wall was found. Here the inhabitants held their religious festivals. Great numbers of jars containing the remains of children were found under the debris. The whole area proved to be a cemetery for newborn babies. ("Conscienceless Culture")

p.s. if you have , more exposing facts or startling statistics on abortion then please post.

2007/8/9 23:02Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: "Abortion", from Ravenhill's Revival Gods way book.

davidt,

Brother, do you not know you are preying on the emotions with this article! Shame on you! Now seriously, I am glad you posted this. But this is the reaction of the pro-choice community.

Now about idol worship...I am told that during the OT era when the Isrealites engaged in idol worship they resorted to human sacrifice. Infants were placed in a container and fire was applied. The child's screams were muffled by the loud beatings of drums so the people could not hear them.

Have you ever seen the video, now on DVD, of "Massacre of Innocence"? Here is a link to Amazon and I highly recommnend you get it and view it. http://www.amazon.com/Massacre-Innocence-Occult-Roots-Abortion/dp/B000LVEJO6/ref=sr_1_2/102-7141062-7490537?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1186837792&sr=8-2

Only a perverted mind can approve of the ghastly procedure....it is so bad....so horrible...

Thanks for posting..
ginnyrose

2007/8/11 9:14Profile
HopeinChrist

Re: "Abortion", from Ravenhill's Revival Gods way book.

I think most here would agree to the horrors of abortion. I hate it. When I contemplate it I nearly become ill. I cannot comprehend how anyone could justify it ever for any reason, yet millions of people do. That said, I think it is futile for us to try to change public opinion by trying to convince people that it is wrong or horrible or that the life of an unborn child is just that "a life," ordained by God. They will never understand or change their mind because they exist in the state of sin. The only way to really turn this thing around is by touching and sharing the gospel of Christ with people and then letting the Holy Spirit do what he does best, change the hard and wicked hearts of men. In other words I think the pro life movement would gain more ground by concentrating on being pro gospel instead of anti abortion.

Hope

2007/8/11 9:55Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re:

Why not do both?

2007/8/11 12:52Profile
davidt

Re:

Quote:
Have you ever seen the video, now on DVD, of "Massacre of Innocence"? Here is a link to Amazon and I highly recommnend you get it and view it. http://www.amazon.com/Massacre-Innocence-Occult-Roots-Abortion/dp/B000LVEJO6/ref=sr_1_2/102-7141062-7490537?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1186837792&sr=8-2

GinnyRose, thank you for the info. I any one has more please post for the sake of awareness and the awakening of our consciences and the sobering state of this age.

2007/8/11 15:46Profile
davidt

Re:

Quote:
In other words I think the pro life movement would gain more ground by concentrating on being pro gospel instead of anti abortion.

Yes, Hope, I agree. Many are preaching against abortion without preaching the gospel, and that is way off.

Quote:
Why not both?

As you say Smokey. We should preach both. Actually preaching against abortion is the gospel. If you preach only it then you don't have the full gospel. I say this because as aI have been learning more clearly lately. Part of the gospel has to do with the Kingdom of God. And, in the Kingdom of God righteousness will dwell. We are to have the Kingdom of God in our hearts, and then manifest it on the earth "I am not teaching Kingdom Now". Also. we are to be salt and light. And, we are to weep because there are those who keep not His law "Psalm 110". This is the "full" gospel as in Revival when communities are changed. O for the day when a whole community would burn there witchcraft books as they did in the Apostle's time "I'm not saying this never happens today".

2007/8/11 15:56Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I saw a stat once that said in the United States, about 1/4 of all pregnancies end in an abortion every year. What is it, some 30-40 million babies that have been aborted since Roe v. Wade? It's amazing.

German society, as cultured as it was, as educated as it was, as sophisticated as it was, found intellectual justification for the systematic annihilation of six-million Jews. We stand aghast in the horror of the holocaust, and think ourselves never capable of such an atrocity. But in reality, we've become just like Nazi Germany. So much so that this massive slaughter happens quietly away from our nice middle-class homes. God totally devastated Nazi Germany as a result of their crimes. What makes us think He will wince at ours?

And if things weren't bad enough, consider that there are countries that, percentage wise, have a greater number of abortions every year than we do. The sin of the Ammorite is yet full, God said to Abraham. God help us all when it is.

[url=http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/wrjp333pd.html]Percentage of Pregnancies Aborted Link[/url]

2007/8/11 16:38Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I do not have the stats - but I have seen them - but they show that a high percentage of those who abort [in the USA] are religious people. If ALL -or most - of them would obey their conscience abortion mills would close for lack of business OR ask congess for more money to operate so they can stay open!

ginnyrose

2007/8/12 18:01Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Religious affliation of those who abort

After posting I did an online search for some stats and here is what I found on http://www.abortionno.org/Resources/fastfacts.html

Who's having abortions (religion)? (in the USA)
Protestants: obtain 37.4%
Catholics: 31.3%
Jewish: 1.3%
women with no religious affiliation: 23.7%
Born-again/Evangelical": 18% of all abortions

It appears that if religious leaders would be doing a 'fair' job the politicians would not have to tackle this issue.

ginnyrose

2007/8/12 18:24Profile
HopeinChrist

Re:

Quote:
Why not do both?

I am sure there are people who can do both, but many people (understandably) are so passionate about this issue that they come across as hating the sinners instead of the sin. How could they then effectively minister the gospel? Also, until the love of God penetrates their heart, how will you change their mind? They are convinced of a lie. There is a message here http://bororean.blogspot.com/2007/07/mother-load.html
by John MacArthur that presents the point I'm trying to make much better than I could ever begin to. Look under 2000...title is Call to the Marketplace.
In Christ
Hope

2007/8/12 21:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy