SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : site moderator broken engagement

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 site moderator broken engagement

Saints,

I posted a thread on myself (Greg) being engaged to Siobhan almost a month ago. I am very saddened and grieved in my heart to have to post this again to state that I have broken off the engagement with her. I ask fully for forgiveness from the saints here on this website for my lack of discretion and wisdom in making the choice to be engaged. There are many issues that I have been working through that left me at a place of uncertainty and doubtfulness in the midst of the engagement. One of these reasons is that she was "put away" by her husband and has 2 kids. Other reasons are the lack of purity and prayerfulness in the time leading up to the engagement and within. Things were rushed and pushed in my timing not God's.

I had to follow the prompting God has put in my heart to stop the engagement believing this is more fair to siobhan. I ask all of you saints to please pray for both of us in this very difficult and straining situation. I believe God has good to make out of this and my heart rests in that fact. But please do pray for nonetheless it is a very hard and grieving time for both of us.

please pray.

2007/8/9 13:41Profile

Re: site moderator broken engagement

Lifting you up in prayer brother. May got richly bless you (both) in your inner most being for your faithfulness in listening to His voice.

Love and prayers in Christ Jesus.

2007/8/9 14:02
MSeaman

Michigan

Greg,
I will be praying for you both.

2007/8/9 14:22Profile

Thank you for your courage Mr. Gordon and your openness in sharing things in your life. I will be praying for you and the lady and for every decision in life. I know others will being praying as well for you. We should all pray for each other. We all know God is able to solve everything, in every situation, if we will but trust him and we also should know he will equip us with whatever is neccesary to be at peace with whatever steps HE orders. I don't know what those steps are in your life. I don't know what many are is mine. That's why each us need to fellowship with him and each other daily and be in HIS WORD for those steps.

Heb 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
KJV

2007/8/9 14:29
vico

i love you brother. i will pray.

it is a good thing to submit to the will of God.

2007/8/9 14:45Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

i will pray for you,

Psalm 37:39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

2007/8/9 15:11Profile

Re:

May the presence of the Lord be with both of you. I'm praying also.

2007/8/9 15:17
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Sorry to hear about this. I pray the Lord will bind up your broken heart. I pray this does not take away from the revival conference you will be having.

2007/8/9 15:32Profile
HomeFree89

Indiana

Re:

Brother,

I will be praying for you. My Jesus fill you with His peace during this time.

All of us on SI love you!

Your brother in Christ,
Jordan

2007/8/9 15:37Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Ineed I will pray

I don;t fully ubderstand the hurt and pain but our heavenly father does. SO to that I lift you both intro his hands I pray that burndens of your hearts will be given to him. may he comfort your hearts lifting the pain and resting it at his feet. may keep his word near and may that be a comfort to your hearts. May light shine and a leading of lord be clear, may fear and worry be cast at his feet. May his peace be given and joy inparted in your souls. may he help and may you know he is with you. In sorrow may he bring joy and healing and growth. may he enlarge your hearts to see and know to goodness of his ways. may he grant you the power of Christ in your hearts. may the tears of sorrow water the seeds of hope. May you feel the fullness of God, may he draw you both near, and may you know Him even more. May the voice of God be sweet and his ways a delight. SO may we give thanks for his ways are good and delighful. I pray for amor and all your ways are guraded and kept safe from spiritaul warfare. Ineed God is at work, I pray and battle with you both in prayer. May lift your souls and give you joy as he leads you... Let his voice be clear amen

In his love charlene

2007/8/9 17:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy