SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Best Day Of My Life

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
moreofHim

The Best Day Of My Life

I know many times on this forum and even just in our own lives at home and work, we get discouraged. Especially those of us who are discontent with the state of the church. It seems so much is focused on the negative. Although, I believe this is the giftings and burden that the Lord has layed on some of our hearts- I think it is important to take time to be thankful, to be encouraging and encouraged, and to take a deep breath of God's love and light. ~Chanin

[color=009900]~The Best Day Of My Life~[/color]

Today, when I awoke, I suddenly realized that this is the best day of my life, ever! There were times when I wondered if I would make it to today; but I did! And because I did I'm going to celebrate!

Today, I'm going to celebrate what an unbelievable life I have had so far: the accomplishments, the many blessings, and, yes, even the hardships because they have served to make me stronger.

I will go through this day with my head held high, and a happy heart.

I will marvel at God's seemingly simple gifts: the morning dew, the sun, the clouds, the trees, the flowers, the birds. Today, none of these miraculous creations will escape my notice.

Today, I will share my excitement for life with other people. I'll make someone smile. I'll go out of my way to perform an unexpected act of kindness for someone I don't even know.

Today, I'll give a sincere compliment to someone who seems down. I'll tell a child how special he is, and I'll tell someone I love just how deeply I care for them and how much they mean to me.

Today is the day I quit worrying about what I don't have and start being grateful for all the wonderful things God has already given me.

I'll remember that to worry is just a waste of time because my faith in God and his Divine Plan ensures everything will be just fine.

Tonight, before I go to bed, I'll go outside and raise my eyes to the heavens. I will stand in awe at the beauty of the stars and the moon, and I will praise God for these magnificent treasures.

As the day ends and I lay my head down on my pillow, I will thank the Almighty for the best day of my life.

And I will sleep the sleep of a contented child, excited with expectation because [color=000099]I know tomorrow is going to be ...... the best day of my life . . . .[/color]

Author Unknown

[color=009900]At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight. All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." [/color]

2004/5/3 10:44Profile
Chad

JC MO

Re: The Best Day Of My Life

Each day we have is a demonstration of God's mercy and grace... no matter how rough things get, we always know that we are hid in Christ and each day is another chance to serve Him better than yesterday.
I have my share of struggles and I get frustrated. Right now, as I prepare to graduate, I am terrified at what will happen. Change makes me shudder.
BUT
I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW that Christ is my protector and my provider. My shelter.
Each day is good. Blessed times make me smile and I praise God.Trying times make me grow, so I smile afterwards, and praise God.
Bless His name forever!!!!

2004/5/7 15:15Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy