SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings from matt

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
matthew

Greetings from matt

I praise God that I have found a collection of brothers and sisters who love God and desire to know Him.

I have been a Christian for about 4 years. I am mairried and have 9 month old twins, Elijah and Lydia, My wife is expecting a second set of twins to be born to us (if God is willing) the end of this October. I am a second year high school science teacher in Barron Wisconsin.

I love the Word. I also greatly enjoy good Biblical fellowship. I have found little better than being sharpened by the Iron of a friend's faith.

matt

2004/5/3 7:59Profile
Delboy

Worthing UK

Re: Greetings from matt

Hi Matt,
Welcome to the rollercoaster! I'm sure you'll enjoy and grow.
Maybe this will be a good source of fellowship for you as you and the wife will be pretty busy soon! Wow 2 sets of twins!
God bless you Bro :-D

2004/5/3 8:20Profile
moreofHim

Re: matt

Hello Matt!

Wow, 2 sets of twins! God must have an awful lot of trust in you two- what a blessing!

Hope you enjoy your time here! :-)

Satisfied in Him alone, chanin

2004/5/3 10:19Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Greetings from matt

A warm welcome to you Matt!

Wow, a science teacher as well, in High School no less. Couldn't imagine what that may all entail, may the Lord pour out extra grace into your lives especially with the new additions that are to come.

Quote:
I love the Word. I also greatly enjoy good Biblical fellowship. I have found little better than being sharpened by the Iron of a friend's faith.

Couldn't agree more and believe you will find that here in great abundance!

Welcome brother.

2004/5/3 12:10Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy