Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Sharing the Grief of God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Sharing the Grief of God

I listened to this message over the weekend and in my devotions this week I came across these verses. I wanted to share them with you all.

"What thing shall I take to witness for thee? what thing shall I liken to thee, O daughter of Jerusalem? what shall I equal to thee, that I may comfort thee, O virgin daughter of Zion? for thy breach is great like the sea: who can heal thee? Thy prophets have seen vain and foolish things for thee: and they have not discovered thine iniquity, to turn away thy captivity; but have seen for thee false burdens and causes of banishment." -Lamentations 2:13-14

[i]Thy prophets have seen vain and foolish things for thee: and they have not discovered thine iniquity[/i]

"Their heart cried unto the LORD, O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears run down like a river day and night: give thyself no rest; let not the apple of thine eye cease. Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the LORD: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street."
-Lamentations 2:18-20

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4386&commentView=itemComments]Sharing the Grief of God [/url]

2007/8/1 17:50Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy