SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : 15yrs of John MacArthur's Chapel Messages Online

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hulsey

Missouri

15yrs of John MacArthur's Chapel Messages Online

The Master’s College has converted 15 years of past chapel messages delivered by John MacArthur to mp3 and have posted them online free of charge through their library catalog. Below is a compiled list of all the messages that John MacArthur has preached at the college since he became its president until 2000. Some of the messages were not converted, but this is most of them. Enjoy!

Here's the Link: [url=http://bororean.blogspot.com/2007/07/mother-load.html]The Bororean[/url]

2007/7/31 15:58Profile
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Re: 15yrs of John MacArthur's Chapel Messages Online

I have wanted to hear his testimony; (listed in 1986 block)
Thanks,

2007/7/31 16:34Profile

Re: 15yrs of John MacArthur's Chapel Messages Online

Oooo... this is good!

Krispy

2007/7/31 16:38
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

yes i like Macarthur a lot! he has a way of blowing away anything that is false. And speak very direct in a very good way.

Thank you

2007/7/31 16:59Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
he has a way of blowing away anything that is false.

Yes, though he sometimes speaks out against certain things that I'm not convinced are false per se; or at least have not been proven false scripturally. Like everything else, balance is so crucial. But I believe this brother is otherwise very solid, very scholarly. Wonderful teaching. You can learn much from his ministry, and benefit even more if you exercise wisdom in the gleaning.

Brother Paul

2007/7/31 18:35Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re:

There are lots of youngsters that think he is just some old man that is outdated and needs to quit picking on the younger generation.

He really speaks out against the Emergent Church and is a huge proponent of absolute truth.

He is very scholarly, but Paul posted a warning we should all heed; for this ministry as well as others.

I look forward to listening to some of these. I’m lucky. I can also pick up his radio show.

2007/7/31 20:24Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
The Master’s College has converted 15 years of past chapel messages delivered by John MacArthur to mp3 and have posted them online free of charge through their library catalog. Below is a compiled list of all the messages that John MacArthur has preached at the college since he became its president until 2000. Some of the messages were not converted, but this is most of them. Enjoy!

I am going to add these to the sermonindex archive of this speaker here already:

[b]John Macarthur[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=119

2007/7/31 20:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy