Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : mike evans

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ironmind

mike evans

Scarred the dickens out of me. I just wanted other opinions on the Terror Recruitment Video by Mike Evans found on beyondiraq.com. This video made me think about lots of different things, I did not look to much on his web page. Just watched the video used to recruit new people.

2007/7/30 17:24Profile
ironmind

Re: mike evans

The above video mentioned is a Terror Recruitment Video. I was in the Marine Corps. several years ago. As I was waiting to see the video I was thinking about the videos I watched as a much younger person.

I was motivated to serve in the military for our wonderful country given to us by the graces of God. It saddens me to see the world that we live in. I have only been a believer in Jesus Christ now for a little over three years. I look out and see a dieing Country with out Christ as their Lord and Savior. My family is not saved yet and as I sat and watched this video I cried for their souls. I have the assurance given to me that they will in fact be saved. But to see this type of terror displayed in the video it makes me want to stand up and be counted. I thought of all of people around me standing at the Judgment, asking me why I did not tell them of His love. It scared me, to think that one day, we will all die and stand before Christ, giving account for what we did and did not do.

The people making the video are against America, Christians, and Israel. As Christians what are we supposed to do? Yes I know pray, and yes I have been praying. I now have a renewed spirit wanting to do more, as when I first heard of His redeeming love. I want to do more, but at the time I do not know what to do except ask the others on the list. I hope to receive some responses. I will pray and seek His face.

2007/8/1 10:39Profile
lejfricke

Chantilly, Virginia

Re:

For anyone that does happen to read this post, seriously pray before you follow up on researching the site mentioned, or rather the terror recruitment video.

[b]I would strongly suggest foregoing the video altogether.[/b] We don't need to see the ways of the wicked, nor try to understand their thoughts, in order to know the depths of their wickedness. If you do watch it, just somehow keep this though, Christ came for even them... as hard as that might be to grasp at times.

2007/8/1 12:09Profile
LiveforGod

Re: mike evans

Made me weep Brother. And to think that there are people today with so much vanity and so ungrateful for the gift of LIFE. The video was bloody, but things like that make me apreciate life even more than what I allready do. I wished siners could see this and have more appresiation for every breath they take. This can show them that life is pressious and that the only thing that matters is if you know God or not. That could have been me or them there being killed, yet I am still alive. How unworhy I am to still be alive. That's why I want live every second of the rest of my life for God's Glory. This humbles me a lot.
PS: I don't recomend watching the video if you can't handle gory scenes.Not a very easy video to watch.

2007/8/1 13:26Profile
Santana

Re:

I can't believe what I just saw. So many emotions going through me. I want to go in my car and cry and scream and weep BUT LIVE FOR GOD WITH EVERYTHING!!

I got scared because something inside of me couldn't look away at the beheadings. Is there something in all of us that wants to watch??

I think about the way they killed people in the old testament. I don't know why, but after this video, I'm taking the middle east very very very serious.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness in this world, against spiritual darkness in high places." eph 6

2007/8/1 14:42Profile
LiveforGod

Re:

Same feeling Brother. I could't belive what those people where doing. How much teritory has the Devil taken up in those people's lives that they fell no remorse for doing such things. 1 Timothy 4:2 "having their conscience seared with a hot iron".
This is serious. Things like that are happening right now. Let's keep praying.

2007/8/1 14:57Profile
Santana

Re:

Brother, thank God for the people on this site because I don't know how to express my emotions right now. Not everybody will understand. They just say, "Yea, it's a crazy world we live in. What do you want for lunch?"

After that video i logged on to CNN and another suburban home family homicide. Last week an entirely family in CT (next town over) were killed. 2 guys broke in to burglarize and ended up raping and killing 2 daughters and the mother then burning the house down. The father was beaten down for dead but barely made it out alive.

I BELIEVE THE FINAL HOUR IS HERE! I think that video has changed my life and I only saw the 1st half.

2007/8/1 15:06Profile
LiveforGod

Re:

Quote:
I BELIEVE THE FINAL HOUR IS HERE!

Oh brother. How we need God to change things! So much hate. So much "religion". So much falseness. So much Envy. So much selfishness. May God have conpassion over this World. People are turning their backs on God and then they winne about how much evilness is in the World. God have mercy.

2007/8/1 15:16Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy