SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Yet my heart beats

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
LiveforGod

Yet my heart beats

This is something I wrote a couple of days ago and just wanted it to be a blessing for everyone.

Yet my heart beats

Many have been the pains and sorrows I caused God. Many have been the times I hurt him with my life. I made him weep, made him bleed and made him die. My vile live did deserve but to die. Yet today my heart still beats.

My heart still beats even though t'was my sin he carried on that cross. My heart beats though it deserves to die. He loved me with a passion, yet I hated him with another sort of passion. He sure suffered much for my sake, yet I did't Care.

Oh, Lord, but that was my past, something I must live with everyday. Now all my life, strenght, mind, heart belongs to you and to you alone. Lord call and I shall follow, Speak thy servent lisens . Father, you have changed me in such a way that all I care about is to Glorify your name in all things. Your love I could not resist much longer. That tender look from you melted the hardest fiver in my heart.

Now I live for you, by you, and through you. Dad, do as you please with me. Iam willing to spend day and night with the sole purpose of being close to you. Lord, I am yours now that my heart is still beating and Iam yours after it stops beating as well.

2007/7/29 13:58Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: Yet my heart beats

Bless you brother for sharing that. I know
it was from the heart. And may your heart
continue to beat for Him, follow Him, honor
Him and serve Him in all things!!

2007/7/29 14:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy