SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : My brother's last words

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Talkn2u

Re: My brother's last words

Those are tremendous words of hope for all of us who have watched a loved one suffer and go on into Eternal life...
Thank you for sharing...

2007/7/26 20:33Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I had peace and I still do. It was hard seeing my brother taking it so hard. But I had perfect peace in my heart. it had been 8 months now.
it was On fathers day when someone sent me a email saying happy fathers day and what a speacial it was. It really got me thinking how wonderful it was to be with my father. I really didn't to talk to anyone about my father. One person or two no one ask So I haven't said anything this whole time. I guess here and there but not much.. But on fathers day I started thinking about the things my father said to me. Thats when I started wirting the story of me and my father on the story father and daughter .. on one of fourms
It really is good to rethink those times, it has been a huge blessing to write it out. I think I am doing well. But writing about him help so much.. thanks for asking...

I am so blessed by my father, he was my father it took years to come to be his friend but God is good to take what wronged but sin God made it whole. That is why before died, his last words
mean so much. They showed me heavenly fathers love. Father kept saying I love I love I love
does not God say over and over I love you I love you.

I can rejoice when my father passed away he is heaven.

in his love
charlene

in his love
charlene

2007/7/26 21:01Profile

Re:

Murray, Thank you for this post. I can't tell you what it did for me. Thank you.

2007/7/26 21:26

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy