SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : It is Time to Seek the Lord - Moore

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

It is Time to Seek the Lord - Moore

It Is Time To Seek The Lord!
By W. C. Moore

"It is time to seek the Lord till He come and rain righteousness upon you" (Hosea 10:12). Let us desperately seek God for revival--let us center on revival --and desperately, definitely ask God for rain in the time of the latter rain! (Zechariah 10:1).

Let us avoid side issues for we need God! We need His Spirit to flow freely to us in these days. Without God we can do nothing (John 15:5).

Let us believe Him to help us to be sober, vigilant, watchful, humble, extremely earnest, and persistent, and importunate (Luke 11:8,13) in seeking God for revival--definitely, desperately, for His Spirit to move among us in revival power for Jesus’ sake!

Let us avoid things and people that divert and sidetrack us from our supreme need of desperately seeking God in these awful days. Let us avoid even the conventionalities of etiquette that take our mind off God and His work and off the extreme need in our own lives!

Let us seek God till the rivers of living water are flowing from us (John 7:37-39). Let us believe God to help us to set our faces to seek Him for revival! (Isaiah 50:7; Daniel 9:1-23).

"The Lord saith...them that honour Me I will honour" (1 Sam. 2:30). Let us honour God by seeking Him for an outpouring of His Spirit. Let us spend as much time as we can in prayer, and in seeking God definitely for revival! "Wilt Thou not revive us again...?"

Let us avoid lightness of spirit, or talkativeness, or censoriousness. Let us center desperately on prayer for revival. Let us agree in the prayer meetings for revival, in Jesus Name!

"Gather My saints together unto Me; those that have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice" (Psalm 50:5)

2007/7/26 5:26Profile

Re: It is Time to Seek the Lord - Moore

Quote:
Let us avoid side issues for we need God! We need His Spirit to flow freely to us in these days. Without God we can do nothing (John 15:5).

Amen!

This article was really good. Thanks for sharing it, Danielle. Blessings on you, sister!

2007/7/26 16:22
running2win

Bowmansville Penssylvania USA

Quote:
The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul [i]that[/i] seeketh Him.
Lamentations 3:25

I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
Isaiah 45:19

Thus sayeth the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation [i]is[/i] near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
Isaiah 56:1

Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: [b]and the Lord whom ye seek shall [b]suddenly[/b] come to his temple[/b], even the messenger of the covenantm whom ye delight in: behold he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
Malachi 3:1

Thank you Danielle, this is one of my absolute favorite subjects! Seeking God!

2007/7/26 16:56Profile
Immanuel

.............................................................................................................................................................................................
Let us seek God till the rivers of living water are flowing from us (John 7:37-39). Let us believe God to help us to set our faces to seek Him for revival! (Isaiah 50:7; Daniel 9:1-23).
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
Thanks for posting.

2007/7/27 0:30Profile
brokenvessel

Psalm 27:4

One thing have I desired of the Lord,
that will I seek after;
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to behold the beauty of the Lord,
and to inquire in his temple

Psalm 27:8