SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Blessed to be here!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bgyeo3

Melbourne, Australia

Blessed to be here!

Hello everybody!
My name is Daryl Yeo, i'm a student from Malaysia studying in Melbourne, Australia and just came to know the Lord two years ago! I'm interested in learning more about my Father through biblical scripture and how i can live a life that is pleasing to His sight!

I hope to learn alot of truth from the sermons and from you guys who are more mature in faith.

So far i've heard Leonard Ravenhill and am inspired by the words he speaks.

Thank you and praise God!
Daryl

2004/4/28 10:25Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Blessed to be here!

Hi Daryl!

A warm welcome to you. Hope to learn much from you, hope you feel free to share your heart here.

Leonard Ravenhill was unknown to me prior to coming here and now he seems like a dear grandfather, his words echo frequently in my thoughts. Hope you are truely encouraged and please let us know if we can be of any assitance.

(Hmmm...prior to posting I noticed something, thought of changing it, then this came to mind;
Can 'hope' be redundant?)
:-)

2004/4/28 10:40Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I hope to learn alot of truth from the sermons and from you guys who are more mature in faith. So far i've heard Leonard Ravenhill and am inspired by the words he speaks.

Brother Daryl, Its great that you found this site. I know you will be blessed through these sermons from the past that are being made available. Leonard Ravenhill was the first speaker I got up on the site and has blessed my life and brought me into a deeper understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Please feel free to share your heart and experiences on the forums.

2004/4/28 13:22Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: God bless you brother Daryl

Welcome to SermonIndex. We all come from different places but we love the same Jesus and there's nothing more important in your life than to know Him.

I love Ravenhill and I never heard of him until I came here and now I have a few books he wrote. I heard Keith Green talk about him but I didn't know who he was.

It's great to have you and God always works back and forth between us (i.e. the body of Christ), so I just pray that you will get to know Him better. Amen? Amen! God bless you Darryl and welcome...

2004/4/28 16:26Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re: Blessed to be here!

Hey Daryl,
I'm from Melbourne too:-D . Welcome, bro. I you love Ravenhill, get into some Tozer as well. My logic is, if you get alot out of someone, listen to what they listen to, and you'll get a whole lot more.
Yours in christ,
Aaron

2004/4/29 11:02Profile
bgyeo3

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Thanks guys!

Just want to say thanks for making me feel welcome!

God bless,
Daryl

2004/4/29 23:16Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: and again I say...

Quote:
If you love Ravenhill, get into some Tozer as well. My logic is, if you get alot out of someone, listen to what they listen to, and you'll get a whole lot more.

Hi Aaron
I have no comment to make but this is such good advice that I thought folks ought to have a second chance of hearing it. :-P
Thanks.

Hi Daryl
Welcome. The above quote is the kind of gem you are likely to find on this site. Good hunting.

2004/4/30 7:10Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy