SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : All Christians Are Calvinist When They're on Their Knees.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
PosterThread
TimmyJoe

Panama City, FL

Re:

Quote:
A man who preached the gospel in such a way that few have ever preached.

Amen. I love reading brother Spurgeons sermons and writings. Here is my favorite quote of his.

"If sinners be dammed, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies.
If they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees.
Let no one go there unwarned and unprayed for."
-Charles Spurgeon

And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Acts 2:21

Oh we must plant that seed of life, and pray that one day, whoever it is, they will call upon the name of Jesus Christ.

...How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! Romans 10:15

Thank you brother Abe for that clip from your journal. It was very encouraging. Keep preaching this great gospel.

With love-Timmyjoe

2007/7/28 15:34Profile
TimmyJoe

Panama City, FL

Re:

Quote:

moe_mac wrote:
Amen Timmy good post.

Sounds as if we heard some of the same words from HIM. The parable of the seed sower opened up so much more understanding for me after I read it a few years ago and understood it. Here is one of first post on SI.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=17915&forum=40&0

Amen, Amen. That is a very eye opening parable. It is very important for us to pray for our eyes to be open to what God has told us in his word.

God Bless-Timmyjoe

2007/7/28 15:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy