Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Breast Cancer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Breast Cancer

Brethren,

My dear mother-in-law has breast cancer. We just received the word this afternoon. Her name is Joanne and was just baptised this past Sunday.
Praise God!

She will be having surgery (Lumpectomy)on May 10 to remove one lymph node on her left side. The surgeon, Dr.Ward.

Requesting intercession that The Lord would heal her. Nontheless to sustain her in her faith, continuing to fill her heart with His love and to oversee all that are involved.

Thanks
Mike

2004/4/28 1:13Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: Breast Cancer

Sure Mike,

We'll join you in this prayer for your mother-in-law. I'm still thinking about her. I'm thinking about the first verse in a David Crowder song called "O Praise Him." Here are those words:

"Turn your ear to heaven and
hear the noise inside
The sound of angel's awe,
The sound of angel's songs
And all this for a king
We could join and sing
All to Christ the king"

I just think about the joy there is in heaven when one sinner repents. If we really knew God better, the church would be full when someone was baptized. Being redeemed by the Lamb is truly a supernatural event.

I got off track, which you know is easy for me to do Mike, but this same God, Emmanuel (God is with us) will sustain your mother law during this difficult struggle with her health. She will be in our prayers but nothing is ever too hard for God. Amen!

2004/4/28 7:13Profile
moreofHim

Re:

Father, I hold Joanne up to you that your will will be done in her life and those around her. I pray that you will keep her in the palm of your hand and give her comfort and strength. I pray that you will receive glory and honor for all that comes from this. Please bring healing to her body, mind and spirit as you see fit.
Please be with all family memebers, especially Lisa since it is her mother (I am assuming). Let your glory shine through this entire situation. amen.

Ed, love that song!!!!!

2004/4/28 7:26Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
My dear mother-in-law has breast cancer. We just received the word this afternoon. Her name is Joanne and was just baptised this past Sunday.

WOW Praise God Mike! I am going to keep praying for you and your family, praise God He is a faithful God. This is such extremely [b]great news[/b] in comparison with the [i]bad news[/i]. God definetly is in control of this situation, take courage.

2004/4/28 13:13Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

I would like to ask once again for your prayers for my dear mother-in-law, Joanne, as she will be having the surgery today. My heaven sent wife is with her. Dear Lord be nearer to all that are involved during this time and give Joanne a special grace and peace.

[i]"Lord, give us, Thy servants, great searchings of heart, great decisions of will, and great assurances through the blood of Jesus. Amen."[/i]

Smith Wigglesworth

2004/5/10 10:41Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
"Lord, give us, Thy servants, great searchings of heart, great decisions of will, and great assurances through the blood of Jesus. Amen."

AMEN. Lord your will be done, keep his mother save from harm and perserve her life for she trusts in you.

2004/5/10 11:37Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Wanted to update on Joanne, my mother-in-law.

Thanks to all for your prayers.

The surgery went very well and she is home resting. The prognosis looks good, thankfully it had not spread beyond the area.

Hopeful that testing will confirm that it has all been removed.

Thank you my friends.

2004/5/12 14:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy