SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please Pray

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Please Pray

If you could my friends, keep me in prayer I am going through some stuff. Seriously if you could, please pray for me. Thank you all.

2007/7/23 3:26
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: Please Pray

i will brother
Christian

2007/7/23 3:59Profile
dohzman

will do bro...

2007/7/23 8:29Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

In Christ may you find all all your strength rest and wisdom and grace. May this draw you even closer to the feet Christ.

Glory Glory for our trails. father let it grow him shape and mold him through this hard time.
rejoice in your trails, father help to what you are trying to teach him through this. Let your word be alive in his heart..amen

charlene

2007/7/23 11:24Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying.

2007/7/23 12:09Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

3His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him(F) who called us to[c] his own glory and excellence,[d] 4by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become(G) partakers of the divine nature,(H) having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. 5For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith(I) with virtue,[e] and virtue(J) with knowledge, 6and knowledge with self-control, and self-control(K) with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, 7and godliness(L) with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection(M) with love. 8For if these qualities[f] are yours and are increasing, they keep you from being ineffective or(N) unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9For whoever lacks these qualities is so nearsighted that he(O) is blind, having forgotten that he was(P) cleansed from his former sins. 10Therefore, brothers,[g] be all the more diligent to make your calling and(Q) election sure, for if you practice these qualities(R) you will never fall. 11For in this way there will be richly provided for you(S) an entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
12Therefore I intend(T) always to remind you of these qualities, though you know them and are established in(U) the truth that you have. 13I think it right, as long as I am in this(V) body,[h](W) to stir you up by way of reminder, 14(X) since I know that the putting off of my body will be soon,(Y) as our Lord Jesus Christ made clear to me. 15And I will make every effort so that after my departure you may be able at any time to recall these things.

in his love charlene

2007/7/23 12:12Profile

Re:

thank you all very, very much.

2007/7/25 2:07
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

brother how are you doing..?

Lord bless you and enlarge your heart to
see his glory even more

In his love
charlene

2007/8/7 1:34Profile

Re:

Thank you Charlene, I am doing somewhat better. I'm getting ready to head out tomorrow for a wilderness survival campout thing. I am still seeking the Lord and dying more of myself an allowing the Holy Spirit to have full reign. I appreciate you, keep praying for me as I will for you. And I will keep China in my prayers as well. Keep me posted on your situations. Be Blessed

2007/8/7 3:28
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

brother how did it go?

In his love
charlene

2007/8/13 13:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy