SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Finding Sermons by John Phillips

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JUSTICE

Finding Sermons by John Phillips

Does anyone know where I can locate sermons by John Phillips. I have had a hard time trying to find any. Thanks for your help!

2004/4/26 17:10Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Finding Sermons by John Phillips

Quote:
Does anyone know where I can locate sermons by John Phillips. I have had a hard time trying to find any. Thanks for your help!

I think you would need to provide more information who this fellow is! I just did a quick google.com search and there is one in australia one that is a baptist in the USA, etc. Do you know anything about this speaker?

2004/4/26 18:03Profile
JUSTICE

Re:

Thanks! for your comment I took that for granted.

John Phillips (D.Min.) served as assistant director of the Moody Correspondence School as well as director of the Emmaus Correspondence School, one of the world's largest Bible correspondence ministries. He also taught in the Moody Evening School and on the institute's radio network. Now retired, Dr. Phillips remains active in his writing and preaching. He and his wife, Betty, live in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
He also worte the "Exploring" commentaries, Exploring Hebrews etc..

2004/4/26 20:00Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
John Phillips (D.Min.) served as assistant director of the Moody Correspondence School as well as director of the Emmaus Correspondence School,

Intresting I will keep my ears to the ground. I wonder if anyone on the site knows about this fellow.

2004/4/26 20:29Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy