SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please pray for my boss

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Please pray for my boss

My boss was diagnosed with stage 4 non-hodgkins lymphoma almost 4 years ago. He has been through several rounds of chemo, they got him into remission and did a stem cell transplant in January. He went for his 6 month checkup this week and they found more cancer, which means the transplant failed. This means more chemo and another transplant.

This man is not just my boss, he is a brother in Christ. I have watched the grace of God upon his life as he and his wife have walked through these last few years.

We had hoped for a good report this time. Right now we are sad, but trusting God. Please pray for him and his wife.

Thanks,
Danielle

2007/7/20 13:30Profile

Re: Please pray for my boss

Will agree with you in prayer.

2007/7/20 14:05
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I am pryaing sister
God bless
charlene

2007/7/20 18:09Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

My boss had his second transplant several months ago and has developed Graft vs. Host Disease. This is a somewhat common reaction to a transplant from an unrelated person which can be fatal. His reaction has been very severe and he is currently at MD Anderson receiving some type of experimental medication. He is in a great deal of pain.

They have been battling this cancer for 4 years. The doctors told him the life expectancy after his diagnosis is 3-5 years. But God….

I have been so encouraged recently by the testimonies of healing of Pastorfrin and RobertW’s wife. I know God can do the same thing for Charles.

Please pray for my boss

Danielle

2007/12/5 5:29Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Hi Danielle,
Thank you for praying for my girl,
I'll be praying and will wait upon the Holy Spirit to lead me of what to pray for your boss,
and may the will of God be manifest to him to recieve all the glory.

2007/12/5 5:51Profile

Re:

Danielle, am praying.

Is Charles a Christian?

"But God .." is right. Amen!

2007/12/6 13:41
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Re:

Annie,

Charles is a very strong Christian. He is a precious brother. Truly a blessing in my life.
Jesus has been very much glorified in his life through these events. It has been an absolutely tremendous thing to watch. He has used every opportunity to testify of the goodness of God in our difficulties. This morning I was looking through some old emails from him and found this from an email he sent me last year right before his first transplant:

Dan, God will either deliver me from this situation or his glory will be proclaimed through the process. Renee and I will stand firm as an example to live as a Godly couple. I tell my sons that I have taught them how to live now I will teach them how to endure. We will enjoy everyday.

2007/12/6 13:56Profile
Nellie

Re:

Father,
I agree with my Brothers and Sisters on this forum, and ask You to please touch Charles.
We thank You for all you have done in healing others, and we know You are still the Healer today.
Be close to Charles and his Family, during this trying ordeal.
In Jesus Name.

2007/12/6 16:55Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re: waiting upon the Lord

Quote:

nowhr2hide wrote:
Hi Danielle,
Thank you for praying for my girl,
I'll be praying and will wait upon the Holy Spirit to lead me of what to pray for your boss,
and may the will of God be manifest to him to recieve all the glory.

Just want to share this as i was waiting/meditating to be lead by the Holy Spirit.
This is the inspirational word came upon me.

For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to sya' Luke 12:12
Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weakness, For we do not know what we should pray for ... but the Spirit Himself makes intercessions for us. Roman 8:26
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wound.Psalm 147:3
Under His wings shal find refuge; in His stretch out arms you shall find comfort, son of Abraham.
"It is well with your/my soul" in my meditating song came.
i hope this will bring comfort to you and you boss and a brother in christ charles.

God bless - Claudette
PS plz if it is ok for you share this to him.

2007/12/10 20:24Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

We received word yesterday that Charles has developed pneumonia and has been moved to ICU. His immune system is so depleted that the doctors do not know that he will be able to recover.

Please continue to pray for him.

Danielle

2007/12/21 6:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy