SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR: Repentance is only hope (audio)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 MUST HEAR: Repentance is only hope (audio)

[img]http://www.holy-transfiguration.org/imag_lib/repentance.jpg[/img]

Saints,

This is a powerful rebuke preached by pastor David Wilkerson to the last day church. Repentance is our only hope, its the only hope to the church in our day.

[b]Repentance is only hope[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=15753

2007/7/19 4:28Profile

Re: MUST HEAR: Repentance is only hope (audio)

The truth of this message breaks my heart. Wilkerson makes me want to cry and say amen at the same time.

The Church doesn't want to hear, and doesn't want to preach, that the only hope is in repentance.

2007/7/19 4:50
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
The truth of this message breaks my heart. Wilkerson makes me want to cry and say amen at the same time.

Brother Jesse,

this recording penetrated my heart in a very deep way! May God have mercy on the churchanity of our age that is full of dead mens bones and idolatry. Repentance needs to be the clarion call of our generation.

2007/7/19 4:56Profile
Tears_of_joy

Please hear this and share it with others!

'When the word of God comes forth in it's power and unction it will do one of two things: It will either break you or [b]harden[/b] you... '

2007/7/19 11:37Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

this comp was also very powerful by Carter Conlon [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=15757&commentView=itemComments]YOUR CALLING[/url]

2007/7/19 13:10Profile

Re:

Thank you.

2007/7/19 15:35
adamdawkins

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Quote:

Brother Jesse,

this recording penetrated my heart in a very deep way! May God have mercy on the churchanity of our age that is full of dead mens bones and idolatry. Repentance needs to be the clarion call of our generation.

This hit my spirit so hard. I preached last Sunday for one of the first times (sad to say) where the word I was bringing was actually birthed in me. The night before I the Word of God brought me to tears as I read in Psalm 42 where it says "They say to me 'Where is your God?'". From then through this week I was seeking and fasting, and am preaching again on Sunday. I started getting mental attack, then the last couple of days I was ill, dizzy, finding it hard to read etc. Yesterday I slumped straight back into the world, in a subtle way, and ended up watching a whole television series that had been brought home. What happened, well, without thinking I ordered the second series, and suddenly there I am, tangled up in the world again.

This Word was like a wake up punch in the gut, praise God for it. Especially, "Don't worry about who you offend preach the holy Word of God" reassured me as I feel the Lord is leading me to preach on Judgement on Sunday, something not often preached on in my church.

Thanks for the link. Praise God.

2007/7/19 18:07Profile
FreebyWord

This is powerful. I sent it to a brother who has a national radio program that calls the world to repentance.

2007/7/20 12:30Profile
Tears_of_joy

"The only hope left for the Church is to return to Him with all their heart, and get out of Egypt...

Try to tell that to the modern, huge, multi million tv ministries today, that the only hope is repentance, tell them that!

Tell that to the money mad crowds...

Tell to this prosperous, self induced, self-centered generation of Christians, tell them that their only hope is repentance, tell them that.

And see how many will listen..."

2007/8/21 7:25Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy