SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Interesting Katz biography that's coming out soon..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jordanamo

Interesting Katz biography that's coming out soon..

Sounds good... I tried purchasing it, but the link doesn't work. The site (according to a WHOIS) was set up only 2 months ago. I liked the pictures too, though their rather grainy!

2007/7/17 17:45Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: Interesting Katz biography that's coming out soon..

From the site:

Many of us are busy making ourselves in our image. What is more sickening than that kind of display of pseudo-spirituality? My God! Give me some honest carnality any day and not this effete spirituality!

2007/7/17 18:48Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Sounds interesting. I'd like to read it.

2007/7/17 21:44Profile
jordanamo

Re:

Brethren please forgive me.. I've emailed someone I know at Ben Israel (who's discernment I trust) concerning the book, and he said it's written from the wrong, even a "demonic" spirit basically and I should do good to stay away from it...

I've removed the link as I don't want to lead any brother to stumble in anyway, please do not purchase it... I feel bad for recommending it in anyway... I couldn't discern it from the site alone (yea it did look dark, weird and a bit sensational but that was all I could tell).

2007/7/18 14:56Profile
SDE

Arizona

Re:

Thank you for the warning about the book, Jordan. Please do not feel bad about posting about it. If you had not posted about it in the first place, we would not have learned to avoid it.

2007/7/18 16:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy