SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Get 30 free gospel Johns a month at...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
jarona

The Earth

Re:

:beard: :beard:

2007/7/17 23:34Profile
jarona

The Earth

Re:

:-(

2007/7/20 13:58Profile

Re:

Hey there cowboy.

I'm flying with ya here.

Listen to this.....

When I was about 3, I knew JESUS, but like I said, I wasn't raised to anything else but Catholicism or Jewish stuff, but I left the RCC at 10 yr.s old because I knew it wasn't "HIM".
There were NO protestants in my life to tell me about the Gospel nor did we a have a Bible.

Anyhow, when I was 12 I saw a little add in the back of most magazines that offered a "Free Cross" and literature.

So I got a stamp and requested the literature.

It was somewhat like the daily bread, but much less and much less colorful or whatever.

I was LOVING the stuff, but my conscience bothered me that I didn't have money to send them, because I never liked taking anything for free .... so I wrote them telling them I was only 12 and didn't have any money to send them, but how greatly I appreciated their stuff and the result of that letter was ..... they quit sending the stuff. :-o

Do you know how often I think about what Could Have Happened if I heard the Gospel [b]then[/b] and not have to wait another 10 years to hear it and get Saved-Saved ?

:-o

If I had so much as read anything like this Gospel of John ANYWHERE ~ I was so ripe for the picking since childhood ~ I would have been saved-saved then.

:-o

Thank you again Jaron. I still can't afford to buy these ---- that's why I'm so grateful that you've posted this .... so I can share my faith and send them home with the 'food' that I so much needed as a kid. :-x

Thank you Jaron!
:-D

2007/7/20 14:17
jarona

The Earth

Re:

It is awesome to read that you ordered some gospels. If you don't like the intro thing or whatever you could just rip the pages out, that is what I have done. Romans 13:1, bless ya, Jaron

2007/7/26 15:24Profile

Re:

Hia Jaron, I got their mail already last week and they sent two. I'm supposed to go to the site and pick which cover I like and all.

I haven't been there yet, because I wanted to ask you what versions do they have. They sent one NIV and one New Living translation.

Do you know if they offer any other translation ?

I could go there myself, but I have to allow site by site cookies, so I'll have to type all of that into my computer again, so I figured before I go Cookie-Crazy again, I'd ask ya.

Thank you again, this is exciting. Very much so brother.

BLESS YOU.

2007/7/26 16:20
jarona

The Earth

Re:

They have KJV's you can order! Also spanish and chinese gospels to. So if ya happen to have some chinese or spanish people around that could be a great option!

2007/7/26 16:30Profile

Re: Yeeeee~haaaaa!

..... reminds me of - The One I Love - deep in the heart of Texas.

Don't ask what prompted that reply. HA !

Just that I lived in Texas for a while and The One I Love is Jesus ....

anyhow ... THANKS .... I'll go there today now.
I love KJV although at my Church they use NIV, so I'm not militant or radical on this.

I'm not radical on the inside of it neither. I think I'll leave those pages in and decide by the person and what we've discussed whether to take them out or not.
Sometimes, you can just throw one at somebody and run and just pray that they'll "get the message" by what's in there.

Hey, that could be a new Ministry.

I'll have my husband drive and I'll start throwing things at folks on the street.
If they were just little tracts, the wind would blow them away, but these have a little more weight to them, so they'll hit home .... Great!

O.K., enough playing .... Bless you Jaron.
May God multiply His blessing to you for having a heart for evangelism ~ AMEN.

2007/7/26 16:40
MSeaman

Michigan

Re:

Grannie Annie said:

Quote:
Hey, that could be a new Ministry.I'll have my husband drive and I'll start throwing things at folks on the street. If they were just little tracts, the wind would blow them away, but these have a little more weight to them, so they'll hit home .... Great!

What an Idea! I could try that too.

Yeah I've ordered some of these too.

2007/7/26 16:52Profile

Re: Smile when ya say that sista.

Praise God Melissa. Bringin' in the sheaves, we shall come rejoicin', bringin' in the sheaves.

Bless this ministry of John's labors.

2007/7/26 17:02
jarona

The Earth

Re:

ah...

2007/7/26 23:45Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy