SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Who I Am...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Yodi

Escondido, California

Who I Am...

My name is Yolanda Diehl. I live in Escondido, CA. I work at my church, Calvary Chapel of Escondido. I found out about this site through Greg, who joined a forum on my friend's site. So, I'm just checkin' it out. Haven't listened to any sermons yet on here or read much, but I plan to. And, well, that's about it about me. If you want to know more... well, just ask and I'll tell ya. Later.

2004/4/23 19:28Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Who I Am...

Quote:
I found out about this site through Greg, who joined a forum on my friend's site. So, I'm just checkin' it out. Haven't listened to any sermons yet on here or read much, but I plan to.

Yolanda, Praise God and welcome to SermonIndex I am glad you choose to stop by. Yes please do find the time to listen to some sermons! some of my recommended speakers are: Leonard Ravenhill, A.W. Tozer, David Wilkerson.. :-D

2004/4/23 20:36Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Hi Yolanda! Any friend of Greg's is a friend of mine. (you are friends,right?) :-)

Hope you stick around and find something that inspires you.

Walking with Him, Chanin

2004/4/23 21:43Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hi Yolanda! Any friend of Greg's is a friend of mine. (you are friends,right?)

We just met in another forum on a website of a Calvery Church minister: www.milesbehind.net

2004/4/23 21:52Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

Hey Greg! Haven't seen you on www.milesbehind.net for awhile. Yeah, still haven't listened to any sermons. I only have access to the Internet when I'm here at work. Hopefully I will get a chance to listen to at least one sometime. I have heard of A.W. Tozer. Maybe I'll check him out.

Well thanks for replying.

Quote:
Yolanda, Praise God and welcome to SermonIndex I am glad you choose to stop by. Yes please do find the time to listen to some sermons! some of my recommended speakers are: Leonard Ravenhill, A.W. Tozer, David Wilkerson..

2004/5/12 17:11Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

Quote:
Hi Yolanda! Any friend of Greg's is a friend of mine. (you are friends,right?)

Well, I only 'know' him from another forum that my friend, Miles put up on his website. I don't know Greg personally. He lives somewhere in Canada and I live down here in Southern California. So I don't know that we're friends, but we are a brother and sister in Christ.

Quote:
Hope you stick around and find something that inspires you.

Walking with Him, Chanin

Yeah, sorry I haven't had the time to be on here much. I only have access to the computer here at work, so when I'm here... well, I'm supposed to be working. But I'll probably stick around.

2004/5/12 17:22Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy