SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Shadrach Youth Discipleship Ministry

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HomeFree89

Indiana

Shadrach Youth Discipleship Ministry

Hi All,

Here's a youth ministry that has been a great blessing to me and several others on this site. If you're seeking to go with God, be separate from the world and on fire Christians.... check it out.

www.shadrachyouth.org

Jordan :-D

2007/7/16 2:07Profile
Ridin4Jesus

Bozeman Montana

Re: Shadrach Youth Discipleship Ministry

Hey I'm in Shadrach and it is great. I would encourage all youth who want to go deeper with God to check it out. Praise the Lord!!!!

Luke.

2007/7/16 2:14Profile
Sistren_MML

Ft. Wayne, IN

My sister and I are also in Shadrach (actually, our parents are the Administrators). We just got back from our best retreat ever a few weeks ago. God gave us an amazing sense of unity and anointing while we were there. Youth were changed and challenged to go deeper with God. I know that God really worked in my heart and has been working on me since then as well.

There have also been many answers to prayer since we have gotten home. One was for a girl whose father is a pastor. Her family had been somewhat disunified and she longed to be able to spend more time with them. We prayed for her at Shadrach Camp. Now she has witnessed to the fact that God has begun to unify her family and bring them back together. Praise the Lord!!

That is only one of the many prayer requests that have been answered since then. I encourage all youth who have an honest heart after God and who are willing to surrender all to Him - without any reservations - to check out this website. The Counselors are some of the most Godly and wonderful people I have ever met (including my parents;-) ), and all of the youth respect them for the example they set for us.

The retreats are centered on God - not on entertainment. God comes down and we have church!!

Hope you'll check it out!

Mikah and Morgan

2007/7/16 2:41Profile
jordanamo

Sounds a lot better than typical "Christian" camps/retreats. Glad you were blessed.

2007/7/16 3:11Profile
HomeFree89

Indiana

Re:

Quote:

Sistren_MML wrote:
The retreats are centered on God - not on entertainment. God comes down and we have church!!

Amen!

This past week retreat was so awesome! God helped and there was a spirit of unity the whole week. Followship between brothers and sisters and staff was so encouraging, it was really iron sharpening iron.

God helped in all the services and the activities. One of the highlights for me was when we set up a prayer station outside of Wal-Mart and prayed for people and handed out tracts.

There's so much more I could say, but I think you all get the point. It was great!

Jordan

2007/7/16 21:43Profile
HopePurifies

Georgia, USA

Neat camp! I checked out the site. Wow, I've never seen anything like it! Looks like a fantastic place to make friends.

2007/7/16 23:07Profile
HomeFree89

Indiana

Re:

Bump! There may be others who didn't see this. :-)

Jordan

2007/7/30 16:58Profile
heartablaze

It sounds like they are doing some great work. To join that sort of group would probably be great. The retreats would be something completely different from what I have ever experienced; maybe I'll join up.

2007/7/30 18:13Profile
HomeFree89

Indiana

Re:

Hi Heartablaze,

The retreats are totally different. The focus is not on how much fun we can have (although we do have fun activities), it's on God and hearing from Him.

If you didn't already, you could check out the photo album on the website and see what the last several retreats have been like.

Jordan

2007/7/30 18:59Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy