SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Rev. 15:8; Power and Glory of God in the Temple

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FreebyWord

Rev. 15:8; Power and Glory of God in the Temple

Still feeling my way around the forum and not sure where to put this.

About a year ago verse 8 here became a focus of mine and I have tried, studied to understand it. I would like to hear everyone's grasp of it, anyone who wants to take it on.

Rev 15:5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:
Rev 15:6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
Rev 15:7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
[b][u]Rev 15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.[/b][/u]

2007/7/15 14:58Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Rev. 15:8; Power and Glory of God in the Temple

Have you read chapter 16? As I read it I noticed verse 17: And the seventh angel poured out his bowl upon the air; and a loud [b]voice came out of the temple from the throne, saying, "It is finished."[/b] Does this answer your question?

This will provoke more questions, I am sure, which should in turn should excite the student even more! :-D

ginnyrose

2007/7/15 19:53Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy