SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : downloading multiple sermons

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
cmac

downloading multiple sermons

Hey There,
I have a problem, the thing is i want to download all of zac poonens messages, however there are 32 pages full of them, so i was wondering if there was anyway of download all of them, without clicking every single message separately, thanks

2007/7/15 7:15Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: downloading multiple sermons

Hi cmac, no, such option is not available, you must go one by one. But you can use some download manager, so you can put first all messages one by one on the queue, and then you can download them at once. In any case, you will need to put some efforts.

2007/7/15 10:07Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

this would be a useful feature
all it would take would be able to put the sermons in a folder and then download them as one.

2007/7/15 11:54Profile
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Re:

I agree that it would be a useful feauture, however this might increase bandwidth costs for the website.
If I speak for myself, I would need to suppress the urge to download all sermons from various speakers only to find out that I won't listen to all of them or only after quite some time.

2007/8/9 19:46Profile
jordanamo

Re: downloading multiple sermons

I recommend listening to a Poonen sermon or something, and while listening, download his sermons. That's what I did when I downloaded all of Art Katz' sermons.

2007/8/9 20:51Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy