SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I need your prayers.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Psalm_91

I need your prayers.

I believe that the Lord has lead me to this site, and though I am new to this site, I have been walking with the Lord for sometime. On another topic, I will share the miracles the Lord has done in my life, but there is still on area, whereas, I feel as if I am under almost constant attack. I will need to go back just a little, so you will have some insight as to why.

After being told since I was 18, I would never have children, the Lord blessed me at 30 with my son. This was truly a miracle, cause we didn't use any medical intervention, just faith in our Lord. I remember saying to my husband, "if it's the Lord's will, than I will have a child". I didn't even realize that when I uttered those words, I was actually a couple weeks pregnant.

I had a very hard delivery, I know that I came close to death. Then I came home with my son, and within 1-2 weeks, I knew there was a problem w/him. This went on for 3 weeks, and to anyone who is a parent, you can only understand the pain and fear of that. For weeks, I could not convince anyone that there was something wrong, then 5 dr's later, they finally got it. He had surgery @4 weeks, and made a complete recovery. Until @10 mos, he had internal bleeding, and almost lost him again. (I will later go into that story, bcz it truly showed me God's miracle and God's Love).

My son is now 8 years old, and since the time that I went through what we did when he was little, I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. I know that it was triggered from the events that I went through with my son, and yes, I have been to drs, been prescribed all kinds of medications, to no avail. Later I was prayed over, and for a long time anxiety all but went away, and hadn't had a panic attack in 6 years.

Well for some reason, the anxiety started back on me just before this summer. And since that time I had two panic attacks. For someone who had never had a panic attack, they are horrible, and words can't describe. Last night when I was in the throws of a panic attack, and my husband assuring me that I was okay, I looked up at a plague that I have in my kitchen, that says "Prayer Changes Things". It's really strange, cause it almost looked lighted up, as if it was a sign from God, to pray my child, pray. He has delivered me before, and pray He will deliver me again, and I know that if more than one person comes into agreement with the Lord, it shall be done.

So I come to you, to my brother & sisters in Christ, and ask that you pray for me, and that we come into agreement that this spirit fear is taken from me. I don't know how some of you will take this, but I truly feel this is a spiritual battle, and nothing else. I know this, cause I have been delivered before. Why it has come back on me, I don't know, basically I feel that satan wants to take my joy. This morning I got up and blessed my home, and rebuked all negative feelings, spirit of fear, and oppression from my home. So now I come to you and ask that you pray for me, ask that our Lord Jesus will remove this from me, once and for all.

Please, I beg of your prayers, cause I don't want this on me anymore. Though I have prayed, and I still feel the fear, it doesn't want to let go. Though I have rebuked it, it wants to have a strong hold on me. I totally have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, there is no doubt in my mind that He can and will take this from me.

Sister in Christ, Rebecca

2007/7/13 13:35Profile

Re: I need your prayers.

Rebecca, I am praying for you sister.

In Christ - Jim

2007/7/13 13:48
Psalm_91

Re:

Thank you.

2007/7/13 14:00Profile
Nile

Raleigh, NC

I will pray for you Rebecca.
Matt

2007/7/13 14:00Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Thank you for sharing, Rebecca. I am praying to our limitless God for you.

:-)

2007/7/13 14:24Profile
FreebyWord

Rebecca, my heart and prayers are with you. Hold tight to Jesus, read often and cling to God's own Word.

[color=000033]Psa 20:1 The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
Psa 20:2 Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
Psa 20:5 We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up [our] banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions. [/color]

Praise Him with the words of your mouth:

[color=000033]Psa 51:15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. [/color]
[color=000033]Psa 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear... [/color]
[color=000033]Psa 63:7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. [/color]

My prayer group meets today and we will lift you up before the Lord Dearest. Fear not for God is with you.

2007/7/13 14:40Profile

Re:

That's a great post FreeBYWord. The Psalms are best.

Dear Rebecca, my heart went out to you while reading your post.
You've been through a lot.

Normally, panic attacks come from "a fear of losing something" or from "false-guilt" being dumped on us from somewhere.

If we could center our prayers in those two directions, I believe the Lord will release you from the fear of loss and show you that you have nothing worthy of feelings of guilt, if the latter is the case. But in any case ... whenvever someone has "anxiety", (which we ALL do), then some of us can get "anxiety over our anxiety" ---- which is the fear of "losing control".

If we recognise that there are certain thoughts or fears that trigger anxiety in the first place, then we can commit our thoughts to Him because our thoughts are our command center.

The devil cannot hurt you --- he can ONLY LIE.

But we must have a door open for him to inject fear in. That door is those two things mentioned above .... fear of loss or false guilt.

Joining with all here in prayer for you who are GREATLY LOVED by a Great Merciful Compassionate UNDERSTANDING RICHLY LOVING LORD.

Did I mention ? --- "Been there". ;-)

The JOY of The LORD "is" our STRENGTH!

A MERRY HEART MAKETH GOOD LIKE A MEDICINE.

I'm not into "holy laughter" but I sure am a strong proponate of [b]His JOY[/b].

He's made me laugh at the times to come. Prov. 31

LORD JESUS BLESS YOU REBECCA!
With [i]His Empathy[/i] & mine.

annie

2007/7/13 14:56
Psalm_91

Re:

Thank you everyone for your prayers, and Grannieann, thank you. Will do that, I just know I also need prayers, cause I totally believe in the power of prayer. We are getting ready to go out of town for the weekend, and I am going state if Faith, that it will be an Awesome weekend. The Lord will be my strength, and I will remember that all of you are praying for me....

Thanks again, and may the Peace of our Lord always be with all of you....

Your Sister in Christ - Rebecca

It will really meant alot, it really did....

2007/7/13 20:08Profile

Re:

My wife left me a note on my laptop computer one morning not long ago. She knew I was down that day and struggling with depression. Her note said, "if you feel a panic attack or anything coming on' then sing
"Turn your eyes upon Jesus"
Look full in HIS wonderful face
and the things of earth
will grow strangely dim,
in the eyes of His Glory and grace.
Try it, it works.

2007/7/13 20:25
tjservant

Indiana USA

I will be in prayer for you. I posted this article some time ago...let me know what you think.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=16910&forum=35&0]Does God Need a Psychiatrist? [/url]

I suffered with depression for a large portion of my life and had panic and anxiety attacks for over six years.

I understand.

2007/7/13 21:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy