Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Zion Fellowship

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
roman

Zion Fellowship

I just want to introduce a pastor in this website whom in my personal opinion one of the God's ministers that Christian should listen to.

[b]Dr Brian Bailey of Zion Fellowship in Waverly, New York[/b]. He is in his late 80's; British by birth but called by God to establish a congregation in USA. He is a teacher by calling (as for the 5 fold ministry).

I dont know if anyone knows this man of God. He has very good teachings & has personal revelation (visitation & visions) concerning the end times.

At present their website is being updated so his/their audio teachings are not available.

I'm just sharing this because Christians will benefit from his teachings, of course, not him but Christ working through him.

I've been following his teachings for more than a year now & I've learned a lot. Basically, his main focus in teaching is righteousness (living a righteous life) & dying to flesh living in the Spirit (as to tabernacle of Moses, living in the Holy of Holies).

http://www.zionfellowship.org

If you will find him truly a man of God, perhaps our good moderator will consider to include his teachings in this website, if possible.

All glory to HIM.

2007/7/10 22:37Profile

Re: Zion Fellowship

sounds very cool, I will check it out.

2007/7/11 2:52

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy