SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Help needed UPLOADING sermons!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Help needed UPLOADING sermons!

If you are Intrested in helping out this ministry and help spread these sermons across the internet then this might be the thing for you!!

I have talked with [b]SermonCast[/b] www.sermoncast.net and they have set up a section for the WRT Books (SermonIndex) Ministry! [url=http://www.sermoncast.net/icbr.asp?BROADCAST_ID=wrt]http://www.sermoncast.net/icbr.asp?BROADCAST_ID=wrt[/url]

If you are intrested in getting our sermons up there then here are some of the things you will be doing:

1. Downloading specified sermons off of SermonIndex to your computer.

2. Loggin into SermonCast and creating sermon profiles and then uploading the sermon onto SermonCast.

If you have the patience and desire to do this and help out please email me at [email][email protected][/email]

2003/7/28 16:26Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Help needed UPLOADING sermons!

Question:

Being that I am on a dial-up connection downloading is a bit slow, but what about uploading?

Would love to help out...just curious.

2003/7/29 10:32Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
dial-up connection

OUCH! yea sorry but I think it would be way to time consuming on a dial up connection. I think on dial-up the upload is slower than the download imagine that! :(

2003/7/29 10:45Profile
pfox

Toledo, OH

Re:

Quote:
I think on dial-up the upload is slower than the download imagine that! :(

Uploads are slower on all connections (unless you pay extra for it). On top of that, most ISP's do some form of packet shaping so a large upload gets limited to an even more restricted bandwidth. ...At least that's they way the ISPs work in Ohio. :-)

Phillip

2003/7/29 23:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
If you are Intrested in helping out this ministry and help spread these sermons across the internet then this might be the thing for you!!

I am still looking for someone to help upload sermons onto sermoncast.net there is some knoweldge required in uploading/downloding of files.

2003/9/22 1:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy