SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Even More of Missouri revival "thang"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Chad

JC MO

Even More of Missouri revival "thang"

God is so awesome! Last night, (National Youth Day for A-G) the youth gained control of the evening service at First AG and the Holy Spirit fell. For 2 hours afterwards, the youth cried out to God and there were 5 filled with the Holy Ghost. One of which was my brother, Nathan. :-D This was not planned, and I know that we are on the verge of a big "God thang". :-D

At my school, as I have reported before, there is a stirring. The youth who preached last night is a fellow student at Cole County R5 and a great man of God. He is also a senior and we will be leaving in 3 weeks. GRADUATION, BABY!!!

Last night, my brother's baptism signified to me that he will take over as a spiritual leader at Eugene.

I am aware that this outpouring brings with it higher standards, larger responsibilities, and trials, [i]but also[/i] new opportunities. I am blessed to be a part of this and to be able to record so awesome an event for all who read this. Turn it back to praise for the glory of the Father.

For the next 3 weeks I want to rock our hallways, cafeteria, gym room, classrooms, all for the sake of Jesus Christ. I have a renewed sense of purpose and a new fire, again. God is awesome!!

Please pray, by name, for these schools, which will be affected by this outpouring. The students in our youth group go to these schools:

1.) Eugene High School
2.) Blair Oaks High School
3.) New Bloomfield High School
4.) Jefferson City High School (and it's many middle schools...) :-)

Pray for our youth pastor, his wife, our youth sponsors, and our middle school leader and his wife. They have the privelege and responsiblity of leading us. Lift this whole thing up in prayer with me.

In Christ...

2004/4/19 9:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy